Reaktor Vst Problem (Doesn'T Show Loaded Ensembles)

I see what you’re saying.
I downloaded your file and had an unpleasant surprise.
Upon opening your file I got Fatal VST Plugin error.
When I opened Reaktor,(after OKing crashed VST) inside of Reaktor was no GUI, and when I draged in any ensemble there was nothing, invisible, only patches changed, according to which ensemble I used.

When I use Reaktor in Renoise, (before, testing, not your patch) I played a few notes, saved song, closed Renoise, re-opened Renoise, everything from Reaktor is there, even when I twisted pots, they got recorded…

Unfortunately I am completely new to Renoise, so my reply is to R5 only…, but whatever you’re doing to Reaktor, it doesn’t like it

thanks , so I am not the only one having this problem .
Reaktor works great when you are saving the ensembles for each session , but when you don’t and you made some changes ( like creating new snapshotsand then reload, ) you get this verry nasty bug .
Well I just have to save the ensembles within reaktor , which I F####N hate cause of the big filesize it consumes .
I reported this on the reaktor forum , but no real help there .

Correct me if I am wrong, doesn’t the function ‘plugin grabber’ do exactly that? After you extract your sound you close R5?
Is this how Renoise works? If you extract sound, you have it, but ‘dry’, if you want to tweak it you must keep the ensemble, (or any VST)?

I recorded Stephan V.'s TR-909x, (I loaded samples into the sample bank, it is empty when you down it) and spread BDs in octaves and the pitch control chooses samples/pitch at the same time. Pots moving, all midi got recorded…I saved it as a song and all is there…