Preset manager for Synth1!
Couture, is a pretty useful new transient designer. The free version just misses the saturation options:
Betabugs PhaseBug: Continuous phase adjuster.
Only 32bits Windows, and seems quite a rare but useful utility. (Similar to some functionality in Voxengos payware PHA-979). Gives you much more control than the more common and simple phase flip switch.
Great for drum layering and dealing with phase cancellations, particularly with low frequencies in kicks:
Mono version included or you can macro the stereo version controls in a doofer:
A nice little youtube video explaining the issue, but using sample offsets to solve the same problem:
Hofa Tilt Eq
Great plugin for quickly shaping your tracks
-Tilt EQ with curve adjustments via Width control and padlock icon
-High and low pass filters (6/12dB)
-resizable GUI – Recommended to enlarge and
Set as Default preset in the settings
Only missing the spectrogram and dynamic EQ from the payware version:
The freeware includes:
- gain/cut up to 24 dB
- variable tilt width for transparent adjustments as well as musical sound shaping
- splittable bass and treble tilt
- low and highcut filter (6 & 12 dB/octave)
- individual routing for stereo, mid, side left and right processing
- up to 32x oversampling
- support for Mac and PC, 32- and 64-bit DAWs