Recommended Freeware Vst-plugins

Free Sample Sites.pdf (81.8 KB) Free Samples and Loops - Blog - TriSamples.pdf (2.1 MB) MockRadar.com • View topic - FREE Sample Spots.pdf (442.1 KB) MockRadar.com • View topic - FREE VST’s.pdf (374.3 KB)

1 Like

Freeware Website.pdf (50.4 KB)
http://www.breakbeat-paradise.com

Some favourite here :frog:

3 Likes

Just a plug-in for some plugins that I love, depend on, and that recently were updated to work with the latest version of Mac (it’s always worked on Windows).

This company was called Beatmaker.xyz, and under that name they released the SL Drums plugin. It’s a rompler with lots of great sample drum sets, especially for old school hip hop, lofi hip hop, etc. Each set also has some interesting jazzy stabs and things that take hip hop tracks over the top. For a while it didn’t work on Mac and now they re-released it as Drumart SLD. I’m just playing with it now but it’s got that same goodness.

They also released this weird plugin called Atmos, with nicely-sampled piano drenched in continuously evolving reverb/ambience. Very useful in all kinds of genres. That’s been updated too.

They have a variety of other nice free plugins, as well as some reasonably priced, full-featured (paid) instruments as well. Check them out if you like.

2 Likes

Just a bump for these EQs as a nice freeware option for Mid-Side EQ.

e.g. mono-ing bass on the master track with Marvel EQ:

1. In the plug, first set the routing to ‘Mid-Side stereo’ (red arrow points to the dropdown in the picture below)

2. Now choose the side option at the bottom (yellow button bottom left), so you are now only EQing the side signal. A good starting point on the master track is to cut everything below 200Hz. This makes sure your bass instruments are centered, which helps stabilise the stereo field. You can also boost the highs for width, which can be effective if needed. Ofc, just play around and see what works best.

-Also right-click+ drag can be used to adjust multiple sliders in one go.
-Ctrl + drag will drag both mid and side sliders at same time

////

Note: In the screenshot you can see the mid signal orange sliders underlayed; settable via orange button on the bottom right.

Marvel mseq

2 Likes

Free VST and Audio Units Plug-ins

• The plug-ins on this site are freely available for both Windows/macOS and are built using the WDL-OL/IPlug and iPlug2 frameworks maintained by Oli Larkin and community.

full bucket music

1 Like

Check this out!

Unleash Chaos:

Introducing Pendulate, chaotic monosynth by Newfangled Audio. Pendulate uses a brand new oscillator design to produce sounds different from any other synth. It features a chaotic oscillator based on a double pendulum. What initially looks random actually contains underlying patterns of interconnectedness, constant feedback loops, repetition, self-similarity, fractals, and self-organization. When designing the Pendulate oscillator we took great care to bring out these underlying patterns. The result is an oscillator that can smoothly fade from a sine wave to total chaos, with an expanse of territory to explore in between.

Pendulate, chaotic monosynth by Newfangled Audio

Surge is an underrated power beast. The interface is kinda lackluster but it’s still probably one of the most powerful free VSTis out there. It has multiple LFOs and envelopes, filters, oscillators, etc and even FX.

3 Likes

Not much use for renoise since it’s only vst 3 now
I used to like surge way back when it was released ( 2007-2008), now not so much …the filters sounds pretty sterile …and the same can be said from bitwig’s filters ( surge developer )
If you’re willing to spend 50 euro ( donationware ) give tranzistow a try , immensely deep and awesome sounding

So is it means that you cannot use that synth without paying first? There’s no demo version or other option?

Sorry…I just download it and it works right away! First feelings is very promising!! :sunglasses:

hello,
if I’m not mistaken then Monique and BStep from Monoplugs have been released as free.

Yes…I’m going to install them as well :grin:

Maybe you know these already but I put it here anyway:

https://blog.landr.com/free-bass-vst-plugins/

Simple dirty fun.

10 synths list from sonicstate

VK-1 is amazing!

just use the damn pencil in the renoise sampler :star_struck:

1 Like

LABS — Free Virtual Instruments - Spitfire Audio

This sounds pretty amazing…but i have some problems, yesterday it worked fine, today it crashes Renoise… :worried:

1 Like

If there is a 32 bit version,you can try this version

1 Like