Redux: play and loop samples sinc at BPM

Hi,

looking for something like this (not sure Redux can do it).

  • MIDI Keyboard
  • Each Key map a sound:
    C5 kick
    C#5 snare
    G vocal
    etc
  • Set a fixed BPM (i.e. 200bpm)
  • Each samples must play and loop until I release the Key (for whole length of a beat: so if release in the middle, it play for the whole beat)
  • Samples must stay in Sync ceiling to beat measure: so if # kick it shorter than a whole beat, play all, than silence (no Stretch), than loop/restart at the next beat
  • if a Samples (i.e. vocal) Is 2 beat and some ms, still must loop at the third beat

Can this be achievable in Redux? Any fancy preset to test on Demo env? If so, I’ll buy immediately :slight_smile:

Thanks

No One?

Seems doable, what have you tried so far; did you reach a roadblock?

Tried nothing, I’m new to this tool. Trying to understand if its worth spend some times, and if someone have already did this?

So, anyone can share to me some ways? Or some starting tips?

Expecially on Sync with beat.

I don’t think you need to worry about Beatsync. I’m not sure about the other parts.

Not sure what you are trying to show to me.

But It seems you are doing stretching?

Not what I’m looking for.

I’ll start from the beginning: load a sample, play a Key, loop at bpm, how can I do it?

I’m sorry, but I don’t quite understand what you want to do.
What does “loop at bpm” mean?
If possible, I recommend reading the manual and trying out the trial version.
If that’s difficult, I don’t think this product is right for you.

Basic stuff in modular. Somethings like a trigger/pulse every x (which is by BPM), so for example at 60bpm It must trigger 60 times the samples in 1 minute. If I Hold a Key for 60 seconds at 60bpm a samples of 2 seconds, it play 60 times the First second of that samples, looping it every second. If thats short (i.e.half seconds), I’ll hear 1/2 second of that samples, than 1/2 second of mute… than this for 60 times.

Do you got it now?

Hmm, it might be possible to adjust the phrase using LPB and DAW BPM, but I’m not sure if that’s what you want.
If all goes well, someone kind will be willing to walk you through it step by step.