Redux wallpaper

Just made a hi-res wallpaper with the Redux logo on it, originally it was twice as big, but i couldn’t find an image server to upload it. It’s still pretty detailed though.

Made in Mandelbulb 3D and photoshop.

EDIT: correct wallpaper format 9:16 in post below.

redux-back-2.jpg

savage

This is insanely good!
Any chance of a 16:9 version? I’m using it as my desktop at the moment but I don’t feel like stretching it to fit the screen really does it justice.
Either way, fantastic work!

This is insanely good!
Any chance of a 16:9 version? I’m using it as my desktop at the moment but I don’t feel like stretching it to fit the screen really does it justice.
Either way, fantastic work!

Thank you, of course it was supposed to be the right format for wallpapers, i must have miscalculated. Anyway here’s a new version with the right scaling and a better looking logo:

Not even shure what it has to do with Redux, i really just thought it looked good there so why not? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to make your own you should check out Mandelbulb 3d, making things like this super easy.

Excellent. Thanks!
Checking out Mandlebulb now. I’d never heard of it before but it looks impressive!

This post finally made me check Mandelbulb 3D out. I’ve been putting it off.

And voila! Here’s my first Mandelbulb video. With the music written in Renoise 3.1 of course! :badteethslayer:

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/Ex2FCPQ5d-Q

Hope you enjoy it.

1 Like