I would like to know a few things:

• If I register, but one day I just loose the registration email (with the password and url to download the full version), is there a way to get it back?

• Why Renoise is more expensive for european users?

• If I buy it now, will it start from v1.281 or 1.5?

Thanks.

Contact the developers then, they will take care of this. So far I know there were several ppl who falled in that unlucky situation and were helped out immediatly.

Search the forum, there should be some threads about.

Good question, I believe it makes more sense if the registration refers to 1.281 but I really don´t know… :unsure:

Thanks. I’m really only waiting for answers to the 2nd and 3rd question, to click the “submit order” button. Or not. ;)

Well as 1.5 is not final yet, your registration would probably begin from 1.281.

The registration being more expensive in EU probably Is probably not something they decided byt has to do with the payment system they use.
It could be thta they are using an american ordering service, and the US has made some customs on people using that system from outside US…

I think it is a new thing because I don’t remeber it should have been more expensive when I ordered from EU…

Well, I decided to register it. :)

You’ve already registered, so you can post bugs and help development, nice :yeah: