Released my first full album using Renoise! (of projects I abandoned, funny enough)

Hi! I’m SYCARNILA! Last year, I found Renoise and have been in love with it ever since. To me, it’s so satisfying to see the digital rain of notes falling through my screen!

I still have so much to learn, but I’m having so much fun with it and hoping someone out there has as much fun listening!

After a year of learning, practicing and experimenting on Renoise, I’ve already released a small game soundtrack for a game jam (the theme was Aqua)
SYCARNILA - Aqua Jam EP - YouTube

And then, I thought it’d be fun to dig up some of my favorite old projects (I didn’t know what else to do with them or lost motivation) and compile them into a collection:
SYCARNILA - RED CD COLLECTION (ABANDONED SONGS FROM 2023 ) - YouTube

Please let me know - did you have a favorite track? Criticisms? Thank you :heart:

6 Likes

Woah, that Aqua EP is gorgeous. Can’t wait to listen to the other one!
Do you have a bandcamp or anything?

What was the game?

Thank you that means so much. :heart:
Also, great idea, I just made a bandcamp, here you go! https://sycarnila.bandcamp.com/

Honestly, I don’t bother listing the game because the developer put no effort into the game… it’s embarrassing… and I was really looking forward to sharing something really cool together.
But it’s okay, I still had fun and at least I got to share some of the music with you guys!

1 Like