Renoise 1.27 RC1 is available for registered users

Call me a blonde, but where can i find all those themes??

The white one was so ugly i had to create one myself which i feel very comfortable with at this moment, but i love to check out some others…

In 1.27 just press the “Skin” radio button in the DiskOp and browse to the Themes-folder in the renoise-map.
In 1.261 and below, browse to the Themes-folder in the renoise-map ;)

Found it. Thanks a lot! They are way cool… forgive my stupidity :blink:

Understood but I hadn’t this problem in the versions before, which makes me a bit curiuos ;)
Could maybe DirectX a problemhere? Still have 8.1 installed (reinstalled my system in the last days)

By the way forgot to mention the OS, it’s WinXP without any SP atm

mhh… maybe it stands for edit?? :blink:

Ok, then it can be a bug after all ;)

My guess is that the new real skins that will come in a further version will be called skins while untill then the old themes (that only change colors) is used as substitutes for the real skins… if so, that will explain this confusing foldernames ;) just a guess…
btw, you can rename the folder yourself if you like :rolleyes: ;)

just encountered a VERY annoying bug(cannot think of a workaround), don’t know if it’s 1.27 specific but i guess it isn’t.

when using a sample having a pingpong loop, which’s loop start is the beginning of the sample and its loop end is the end of the sample, the loop will not work properly when using portamento to note on it all way thru the pattern.
the sample SHOULD be played back and forth continiously between the loop points because of the pingpong loop covering the entire sample length, but once the current position within the sample reaches its end, the pingpong loop modus will only bounce back and forth the last part of it, no matter where you set the loop start.

i do this alot with samples having filter sweeps in it so its very well audible in there when as soon as the sample has reached its end only the last part of the sample is being looped.

somebody understood what i mean? anybody there able to reproduce this?
and what about my comments regarding the sample offset thingy? o_O

Check out this thread. Is that what you meant?

yes, that sounds like what i am experiencing.
but taktik said it would be fixed? odd… ?
:blink:

does this mean beatbattle? :lol:

expand/shrink pattern don’t work correctly. i’ve noticed bad expanded notes > bad positioned and i lost some notes while too much expand/shrink clicks > is there no max/min > shrink/expand?

phew… just updated my soundcard drivers and DirectX. And my Processingproblem is now solved. It runs fine now with 25ms latency and a buffer size of 256 ^_^

Back in town.

Nice, that the only big bug you all could find is that the default skin is now bright :)
I know, trackers use to be dark and I also prefere dark colors, but I wanted to try out a new skin that is also nicely visible when you track in the daylight (hey, its summer).
There will never be a theme that everyone likes, so I will make a poll to decide wich default theme we will have for the final release.

My guess is that the new real skins that will come in a further version will
be called skins while untill then the old themes (that only change colors)
is used as substitutes for the real skins… if so, that will explain this
confusing foldernames just a guess…

Exactly.

Damn, I`m so predictable …

Line47:

heloo…new version rules.
what is this…???
view attached image…next to the track play i see a red square that says >DIT view here DIT image???

You didnt run the new installer.

This garbage that you see is a segment of the new “envelope sign” that was not present in older releases.

I wondered the same thing so I made some research and found this http://www.smartelectronix.com/users/bram/ ;)

How about a situation report? :rolleyes:

Regards,
impatient expectant B)

ok Pitfall - why not:

my situation is ok! :lol:

Screw you guys! I’m talking about Renoise :lol: :D