Renoise 1.5 for Win98SE with current license?

Hi there,

i found this programm from a youtube video of Hoffman.
Im into Protracker on the amiga and also want to use real midi synths over a MPU-401AT on my Win98SE system. Is it possible to download the V1.5 (latest for win98) when i buy a actual license?

regards
Chris

1 Like

Right now? Cool. I left Protracker in 1997 and switched to Fasttracker on PC.

Of course. Once you’ve got a license you can have any past version you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can do it, but older versions work a bit differently. You’ll first need to install the demo from the archive page, then install the registered version (click ‘more builds’ in the Backstage area to show all versions).

Thanks guys!, bought it and it works like a charm. I use V1.5.2 on my win98se system. So i connected all my Midi synths to my mpu and renoise did a really good job. I was looking so long for a daw like renoise, i love it!

BlockquoteRight now? Cool. I left Protracker in 1997 and switched to Fasttracker on PC.
Yes, i love amiga sounds :slight_smile:

I want to create sample raw files for protracker from my hardware synths. I found a vst called cinter can do this job, will try it out in the next days.

But i have one problem with the midi in. I connected a midi controller, in the settings i choose the mpu midi in but it dont regonize when i push a key on the controller, i can only use my keyboard.
Any idea?