Renoise 2.0 Goes Gold

This is great! Thanks :D

I’m really looking forward to

I’ll put a render of some glitchy stuff and a recording of some instructions a 5 year old can understand in a track and send it back to 1989 and be amongst the first to coin the phenomenon ^_^

Renoix! :w00t:

Great product.

I’ll celebrate this 2.0 final release by quoting my favorite philosopher:

Congrats to the Renoise team and the community… and thank you for letting us track on. Cheers.

-Bart

SIMPLY ROCKZ!

:drummer: <_< :( :) renoise 2.0 :guitar: :panic: :w00t: :yeah:

The last time I got so excited about a piece of software was when I checked out this renoise thing for the first time. Thank you very much!

We succeed in entering into the news of NAMM in Japan tonight (Jan 16 2009). B)
http://www.dtmm.co.jp/
(but 1 night dream, maybe ;) )

Congrats to all, big thanks to taktik and the rest of renoise team.

Let’s hope to hear music worthy of such a brilliant release. :)

Congrats from me as well. Maybe it was supposed to be a minor update, but it’s a really important update with important improvements. Good work!

PDC, MIDI delay compensation, multi-out routing, sending note-values to Effect plugins and 4096 ppq timing precision i would not call a minor update…

Awesome. :) I’ll need to get myself a license update soon.

One suggestion though: the official “Renoise 2.0.0” thread shoud have a list of all new features included since 1.9.
I just wanted to add a news announcement from another forum to here, but haven’t found a thread with all the new infos right there in the first post

[edit] Just looked at the first page and noticed that there is a huge section dedicated to the new stuff in 2.0.0. ^^

Excellent stuff, though I’ll be using 1.91 for a while longer, since the tracks I’m working on all use LoFiMat and it sounds completely different in 2.0. I’ll switch to the new goodness asap, I promise! :lol:

Render to sample, then load the rendered stuff in 2.0 :P

nice work guys, i really wish all software had such down to earth developers.

Yayyyyyy… I just installed it and am already drooling on the sample pack!!!Ready to kick my neighbors ears with yer superb software!!! xD

And, yes… spreading Renoise word amongst all the ppl i know (even my father!!! xD) :guitar: :drummer: :yeah:

KICKASS

superb, it’s like an expensive swiss watch; reliable, precise, refined and elegant, a masterpiece!

Many thanks

hey Sid, whats your connections with namm? http://waveformless.blogspot.com/2009/01/news-from-namm.html

joke, i saw that movie

Can’t download right now ( I can but I don’t want to …I am on an island and only acces to a punblic computer )
Just wondering …how is the includedsamplepack …any good ?