Renoise 2.0 New Features?, Which is the list?

2.0 will be amazing
i mean, just look at the version number

:w00t:

2.0 = 1.91 + 0.09

Only few mortals can comprehend the genious that lurks inside the Alien

thanks to His majestic goodness of heart, the Alien also offers another revealing sign of His obscure science; read it carefully and try to understand the magic behind the secret of the holy numbers:

2.0 - 0.09 = 1.91

Rumours tell there will also be a more expensive DeLuxe Turbo + version, which has a built-in state of the art music-composition plugin creating music byitself and all user has to do is name the song and save it. It also passes the Turing test. :wacko:

stay on topic on Vv’s song please and put the 2.0 humor here : http://www.renoise.com/board/index.php?sho…=17098&st=0

Thank you

One things for sure: One can still compose music with it.

And has someone noticed the lack of cowbells in that song? What exactly have you tested there VV?

What do you want me to reveal here, or do you still want to keep all of that a surprise… you tempt me to tell things…

I just worked with some of the new stuff and also discovered stuff that i overread somewhere on the line meanwhile.

Okay, one complaint:the cowbells don’t work so i left them out.

Torture at it’s best. :blink:

Yeah, its getting cruel. But one more thing we can promise: We are nearly at the end of the alpha cycle. So you can expect the beta in a (very) few weeks.

2.0 = 2.0 + 0.0 = 0.0 + 2.0 = 0.0 + 2.0 - 0.0

LOOK OVER HERE

Actually, Renoise 2.0 = Renoise 1.4 in hex so I don’t expect THAT much
Unless Renoise 2.0 IS hex… so we get version 3.2 :w00t:

:D

Why are there so many ugly cats on the web, btw?

because so few people do use Renoise instead of making fun out of cats

CAN I HAS RENOIZ PLZ!

CAN IT BE RENOIZ TIEM NOW?