Renoise 2.0 Public Beta Testing Starts

How could I have missed this?

All these features I´m speechless!

Never thought the update would have come so soon!

I just can’t wait to try out the new speed change. Now I should be able to record my gf playing mozart or whatever, just as it sounds when she playes or when I play.

SUPER NICE WORK!

Thanks for a terrific update, the new features look incredibly useful! :D Can’t wait to give this update a good whirl…

Indeed. It’s not often I feel overwhelmed like this. 2.0 is the most useful update to Renoise ever.

Haha, good one :lol:

Wow, just… wow

Finally recording from midi keyboard got useful. I had way to much timing issues before, and without quantisation… well you know ;) Great update, I can now almost smell some cool features in the future versions :D

Thank you for all the work put into Renoise. :yeah:

Wow! I have had some problems with syncing with some hardware so im realy excited to see how it works after testing this. I have alos had to not use most psp plugins due to their latencies. Its realy cool that masterplugins with heavy latencies can probably now be used for mixing.

On the download!

Agree! I didn`t follow Renoise development for maybe over 7-8 months now… And I was shocked & extremly happy to see V2.0 in downloads! OMG!

GREAT Renoise Team! :) :) :)

I checked IT Alien’s Demo Song “Overlook” - great stuff, mate! You became an expert for playing full melody in one column :)

Taking a look at this version - seems very nice! I will post here something goes wrong. First I will have to check what’s new [but according to my first test - I really like Select/Organize plugins!

p.s.

• Interface / OS integration:
  • Windows + OSX: Drag & Drop of external files
  • Hitting escape while drag & dropping cancels dragging

WOW!!! FINALLY!!! THANK YOU!!!

• Automations:
  • Added a “Show only used Automations” option to the automation list

Amazing too!!!

Woo !

The new timing structure really kicks ass… I can’t believe how powerful this software has gotten so fast. I also love the ability to hide items in the plugin-list, makes things so much easier.

Amazing, amazing work. Thanks to the timing thingo I can finally get rid of Cubase once and for all. B)

To celebrate the new Renoise, I’m going to release my new album in few weeks.

I’m such a spamwhore :D

First glance at the new renoiz was a tad scary, but now after getting used to it… it’s just awesome.

Renoise for presidents!

I might sound like a nerd now but could someone post a pic of the new Renoise version?
Haven’t got a PC to use with it (i’m posting from work)

new improvements looks very good,i liked the new filter3 but i am unhappy about you removing my common used features from filter2 like ringmod, distr distlow disthi distmed,etc… could you just make filter 2 not disapear??

You can still save old devices in an older version of Renoise in a chain or copy paste the device XML data between two Renoise instances (1.9.1 and 2.0)

thanks guys! My first beta release after I buyed renoise!

any news on the jack transport side? :)

thanks!

just got time to finally sit down and check out renoise 2.0 for a moment now: WOW. seriously, i’m so freakin’ excited!! :slight_smile:
i can’t even begin to point out specific stuff i like about it, because the WHOLE THING is just insanely fantastic. just about every single new feature seem useful for me.

so i guess now it’s up to ME to actually make better music :)
and if I don’t, i sure as hæstkuk will have a lot more fun trying

thanks a lot for this brilliant software

:drummer: Bought food for three weeks, will not leave computer.

I love this renoise-thingy! Thank you for making this great software!!!111oneeleven

wooohooo. zoomable patterns! the future of renoise will be more exciting than ever :) with that said I also have to say that this 2.0 release looks fantastic! thank you!

sorry to ask a stupid question:

when i log into the backstage area, i STILL see a voting feature available from renoise 1.8;
i know that this has probably been moved to the forum, but i actually liked the idea that people who have bought the software would be able to vote for features w/ this sort of interface…
is there way chance of bringing that back by resetting the GUI of the backstage area for 2.0?

thanks,
gG

Yeeeeahhhh :)

I am so glad with this release!!! :w00t:
You really solved the resolution/speed problem. I just love the new LPB thing!
And as promised, now I call Renoise professional. ;)
It is really fun to work with Midi now without any resolution restrictions. Thank you so much.

Also the other great improvements, I am looking forward to explore.
Awesome release, and the future looks even promising. Respect! :)

:drummer:

It is a good day today!!! I find out a medical test that was going to set me back $700 is only going to set me back $20 now, and check my email to find out theres a NEW RENOISE!!! (hopefully good things come in 3’s as they say and the tests come back ok…)