Renoise 2.5 Beta Testing Starts

Am getting glitches here Foo? :( meaning crackles that don’t sound wanted. . Strange because the cpu doesn’t go over 35% maximum. Stutter effect maybe having a different clock on every other machine?

Track sounds cool, especially the last few minutes.

EDIT: hehe, didn’t see your post beatslaughter, that’ll fix it :)

i might have a go

is it for real ? ohm i think i gonna masturbate :D

THANK YOU !!!

I think there is finally a chance to drop Live and come back to renoise :)

I’m pretty stoned so I gotta ask. Does any of this mean vst’s can send midi to other vst’s? So Harmony Improvisator, Chordspace, Tonespace works?

Thanks for the fix-notice Beatslaughter! Off to b3…

b3 how? b3 where? backstage says b2.

I second the question!!! Will they do work? And if “yes”, then - how?

Sorry I was unclear… I mean I’m waiting for b3. You can temporarily fix the glitch in b2 by only using one CPU.

Here’s my only suggestion so far (I had another, but it was because I’m an idiot and didn’t see something that was right in front of me :)

I LOVE rendering plug-ins, but it’d be nice if there was a way to change the note off behavior GLOBALLY for all the samples in an instrument. Failing that, how about the ability to set the note off behavior in the render to instrument menu so we don’t have to manually change it for every single sample.

That’s all I’ve got for now.

HOLY FUCK!

this is pretty much all iv been waiting for PATTERN MATRIX :))

if i buy renoise on Christmas eve will i get access to this update?

of course! :D

this is so cool and a lot of new things this time.

thanks to the renoise team and a warm welcome to kraken!

greets

You can try let somebody else buying Renoise as a christmas present for you so the login data comes in time… then you can definately login on christmas eve :)

mind if i put that in my sig? that’s a classic! haha! made me laugh anyway.

2 things, welcome kraken! forget to mention that! Respect!!!

also it’s you VV who does those videos ? cause I just checked a few pages of this thread back. loved the vocoder one, any chance you could do a ‘sneaking into v2.5’? type thingy with how to get the best out of the signal follower?
ps. can we have your voice back please your accent makes me happy :)

ooooooohhh… i can’t believe I’m late on this release… so much goodness… and now with xmas coming up, so much time… I’ll be single after this holiday if I bring it along however. Oh well. Got to be played with!

My top three needs all addressed! Big thanks!!

By the way, I’m having issues with tiny crackles in the current final release, especially when LFO’ing EQ’s heavily, and also when switching on stuff like Glitch during a song. Has this been improved, or even if someone knows what I’m doing wrong? Yeah, could just try it when I get home and see but I’m very eager now ok!?!? :D

This is really not just related to this version, but is there a way to record the XY motions by using that controller to make it useful not just for live sessions?

…and I can’t find the panic button… : ( Sometimes my VSTi’s go nuts and I have to press it twice to make them stop. Very rare but happens…

You have to press stop twice now to make them stop :)

(Or you could midi-map panic to your midi-controller)

i just wanted to stop in and say I FREAKING LOVE YOU! seriously, i want to marry renoise 2.5! my jaw = on the floor.
THANKS!

I think you can also right-click the stop button in B3 !?

you guys rule . thanks for the midi mapping. its great!
and the matrix, all this takes playing renoise live to a new level. :ph34r:
and the cabinet simulator… fuck yeah!