Renoise 2.8: Export Tool Reports Error -1

Hi. I just made a really simple script. All it does is go to disk browser=MORE mode, switch to spectrum, hide lower layer. it’s a way of extracting the “easter egg “fullscreen”(faked) spectrum mode” with a keyboard shortcut, a tools entry, a mixer context menu entry and pattern editor entry.
But when I click Save & Export Tool my whole Renoise experience goes into OSX:Beachball mode and nothing seems to happen. I’m currently in unresponsive-mode, and im not sure what to do!

I had to force quit my renoise 2.8b2 (32bit version) on my OSX (10.6.8) after clicking on “Save manifest.xml and export”.

To say that I’m shocked would be an understatement :)
Here’s the code, nothing amazing here:

[details=“Click to view contents”] ```
function EZMaximizeSpectrum()
–Check if song is playing, if not, start playing. If playing, just keep playing.

if renoise.song().transport.playing==false then
renoise.song().transport.playing=true
end

–Switch to Disk Browser More Mode
renoise.app().window.disk_browser_is_expanded=true
–Switch Active Upper frame to 4 (Master Spectrum)
renoise.app().window.active_upper_frame=4
renoise.app().window.upper_frame_is_visible=true
renoise.app().window.lower_frame_is_visible=false

–Show a status to allay all fears
renoise.app():show_status("Current BPM: " … renoise.song().transport.bpm … " Current LPB: " … renoise.song().transport.lpb … “. You are feeling fine.”)
end

–Set keyboard shortcut
renoise.tool():add_keybinding {name=“Global:Paketti:EZ Maximize Spectrum”, invoke = function() EZMaximizeSpectrum() end}
–Set menu entries for Mixer and for Main Menu & Tools & Pattern Editor
renoise.tool():add_menu_entry {name=“Main Menu:Tools:EZ Maximize Spectrum”, invoke = function() EZMaximizeSpectrum() end}
renoise.tool():add_menu_entry {name=“Mixer:EZ Maximize Spectrum”, invoke = function() EZMaximizeSpectrum() end}
renoise.tool():add_menu_entry {name=“Pattern Editor:EZ Maximize Spectrum”, invoke = function() EZMaximizeSpectrum() end}

–December 15, 2011, Renoise 2.8 B2
–esaruoho

ok, now that i restarted and re-selected Export Tool, It gave the usual -1 error. Terminal Editor says:  

Zip: deleted contents, exit code -1
cd “/Users/esaruoho/Library/Preferences/Renoise/V2.8.0/Scripts/Tools/MyTools/org.lackluster.Ezmaximizespectrum.xrnx” && “zip” -r “/Users/esaruoho/Library/Preferences/Renoise/V2.8.0/Scripts/Tools/XRNX/org.lackluster.Ezmaximizespectrum_Rns280_V1.xrnx” * -x preferences.xml __MACOSX/*
Zip: Unknown exit code encountered: -1

sometimes i get a beachball + forcequit-crash, sometimes just -1. the .xrnx does seem to work even with -1.
not sure what to do or change

So it’s not a tool issue, it’s a renoise2.8&osx issue?

when i commented away 123, i got a succesful response:
(The XRNX file was succesfully created at the following location:" etc.)

yes, it promptly pops up a response.