► Renoise 2.8 Goes Gold

Jippiee <3 <3

my situation is similar to francisco’s. so, if nothing else, i’ve got 2.8. thanks for the timely release!

renoise is one great ‘bit’ of programming.

Congrats to the Renoise team and community for these new releases. I never imagined that a tracker would beat classic sequencers. The feature list is really impressive ;)

Im an oldie using .XM and milky yet… anyway, keep the good job guys! ;)

You guys are making the perfect music program!

Thanks team!

:) :) :)

Its been a while since I did any tracking, but the break feels good. Renoise feels more and more intuitive with each update, and so I’m really pleased to be getting back into it… All the tweaks seem so well thought out; even when something seems to stray off the beaten path a little for me (like the new instrument tab) it always makes such logical sense in the end.

I struggle to find a ‘business’ model that can compare, too; its one and only package, derived from the direct requests of its user-base, at an affordable price, limitless but well managed scalability with its scripting facility (I’m so happy with ReSynth, Cells and Lauflicht!), virtually bug free and of course, great community spirit and development team…it extends to far beyond the world of trackers when I say that this product is an example to follow.

I hope all the users are able to make the music they want, and that the devs eventually get as much money as they do respect! I’ll definitely re-subscribe at 2.9 (I think I’ve been registered since 2008, and its staggering as to how much I’ve got for my money.)

All the best!

:)

:guitar:

Fantastic !!

:walkman:

I just downloaded 2.8, really awesome!

I have OCD when it comes to organising my tracks, so this track grouping feature is my new super best friend.

Nice 1 guys :)

When’s 3.0 out, I feel like I’ve been waiting forever. j/k

congrats to all developers for this wonderfull release .

Yes!

Thanks very much.

I too have the attention span of a toddler, track grouping is very helpful

Trackers 4ever:

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2012/03/renoise-2-8-gets-more-usable-64-bit-trackers-4ever/.

nice! :D

خجسته باد

Renoise 2.8 is so amazing. Interface is beautiful. User experiance and functionality advanced and well thought out. An achievement. Congratalutions to you all. Thank you for the coolest music software in the universe.