Renoise 3.0 no piano roll , tools

question i bought renoise 3.3.0 and i reinstalled renoise and iano roll in tools is not displayed , is it possible to use piano roll with my license, is there a neat way to know how to use piano roll for example to download somewhere , is there a known lick . please information,

just redownload the tool and drag and drop it onto renoise window
either this one (not free): New tool (3.4.2): Piano Roll Studio v4.0 build 475 (October 2022)
or this one: Simple Pianoroll | Renoise

hello I can’t get to renoise.com or sites where I can buy piano roll, there are only demo versions of it, I want to expand my license if possible and start using it, I now have renoise 3.0

The first link that @Lneheb posted above is a paid tool, AKA it is not free.

The second link labeled “Simple Pianoroll” is a free tool that can be installed by clicking on the link, scrolling down the page to the “Download” section, and clicking on the link for the latest version, which you can see by the version number and the “Release Date”. After the tool is downloaded unto your computer, drag-and-drop the file into Renoise. All free.

Renoise tools that are in here Renoise Tools | Renoise are free unless it says otherwise.

If you need more help with tools, please, please, read the manual Tools - Renoise User Manual

what do you mean by “can’t get to renoise.com”?
Shop | Renoise here you can buy renoise
Renoise Backstage log in if you have already bought renoise and download
(not sure if that’s your problem)

I have a license for renoise 3.0 and piano roll is for 3.2 or higher, it also says on the site that it gives a warning for errors or possibly because it is not from renoise itself, it is used a lot in other programs, but I do hope the development of renoise will get better because in my license it is also not listed under tools the piano roll upgrade. I’m not really sure how things are right now.

I have a license for renoise 3.0 and piano roll is for 3.2 or higher, it also says on the site that it gives a warning for errors or possibly because it is not from renoise itself, it is used a lot in other programs, but I do hope the development of renoise will get better because in my license it is also not listed under tools the piano roll upgrade. I’m not really sure how things are right now.

Liability exclusion: “You are about to download and install software from a third-party provider. This software was not developed by Renoise and is listed here in a summarised form purely as a convenience for our users. Renoise takes no responsibility for any malfunction, incompatibility, or damage caused by or otherwise arising from the use of the software. In the case of problems with the installation or use of the software, please contact the relevant developer.”

can you upgrade renoise license?
i think you can disregard the warning and install the tool. The worst that can happen is the tool just not working