Renoise 3.1 Beta testing starts

Hi! I LOVE the new version!

I miss two removed functions:

• the Hold button… I need it when I play live on a splitted keyboard (so the sustain pedal is not an option)

• delete unused samples

For some reason, I seem to have two different mpReverb versions now.

The first one comes up when I use the mpReverb from favorites.

The second one is what happens when I scroll down to the native machines and select from there.

Whats going on?

The mpreverb you have in your favourites is a few version numbers out of date, not to get into detail, simply re-add the current oneto your favourites

chorus now only goes up to 100ms ?

i abused this (favourite device) of mine extensively way over 100ms, it was great effect and if it stays i think most of my old tracks will be broken… (and my heart too)

otherwise bigups for new version can’t wait to play with it in more depth - i jumped on chorus after i’ve read about delay … and i was like - i hope they didn’t change chorus

chorus now only goes up to 100ms ?

i abused this (favourite device) of mine extensively way over 100ms, it was great effect and if it stays i think most of my old tracks will be broken… (and my heart too)

… in the new chorus device only. Old songs will use the old chorus with the old filters and stuff for the sake of backwards compatibility.

Only just seen the update… Lots of fantastic new features!

:eek:

Renoise devs consistently taking it to the next level - thanks so much!

I’d be eternally grateful for the ability to modulate groove. (Global at first :wink: ) Having an option for phrase groove to follow global groove would be sweet as well, (modulating this on and off!)

MODULATE EVERYTHING.