⮚ Renoise 3.2.2 & Redux 1.1.2 bugfix releases

Thanks ! Great to see some new releases !

thnx !

Thank you su much !

Maybe a little teaser of whats to come with 3.3 :)?

Awesome, can we expect Catalina performance fix for Scope/Spectrum and meter visual drawing?

Thanks!

Better Metronome

1 Like

@taktik
Linux, Manjaro KDE.

I’ve used my trusted CachedVSTs_x64.db from previous 3.2.1 install, and noticed that while launching VST plugins bridged by LinVST, ones which was previously set to use Auto suspend have been reset to not Auto suspend after loading plugin…

Also some (like Native instruments Driver for example), have been set after loading plugin to Use static processing buffers, although in CachedVSTs_x64.db it was set explicitly to not use it.

Is this bug, or there is some rational explanation of that behavior?

Otherwise seems to work great, loading is blazing fast!

1 Like

Hey man i am currently messing around with LinVST with good results but cant seem to make image line harmless to show the gui.Do you have any good tips in general for LinVST?I am on Mx linux

Yep, for now it’s not really public, however Harmless is questionable case…
I’ll pm you

1 Like

Thank you for making Renoise and Redux Catalina-friendly!
I’ve appreciated the power and flexibility of Renoise ever since I started producing electronic music, and it’s a breath of fresh air to have that power accessible again.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, keep it coming!

thanks @taktik and crew … still loving renoise HD, looking forward to further developments

1 Like

Thank you very much to the developer team for bringing us new expectations before a new revision / update of the program, I would like to comment / ask if a new visual interface for the treatment of phrases is included in these new plans. Regards

yeah thank you s tiktaks that is really cool with all the new stuff and everything

Good Job !!!

Downloading now … —>
good news

testing soon <—
thanks!

Nice to see new release( not matter if small),but my problems with Kv331 plugins not gone.

Edit: synthmaster now not crash Renoise, but synthmaster one works bad like in 3.2.1

I suppose the one good thing with CODVIR 19 is that people who do stuff outside of regular jobs suddenly found time to visit old projects - Like ReNoise. :smiley:

LOVELY to see an update again. All DAW’s out there, I still stick to ReNoise even tho I use almost exclusively VSTi just because I love tracker and this is only one that don’t go crashing every 15 minutes.

Hot Strong Coffee for everyone!

Very good to hear we get a Renoise update :smiley: . Many thanks for this.

This is already old iron