Renoise 3.2 not plugin friendly?

Well that’s probably because Renoise copies the script tools from your Renoise 3.1 installation(?)

So you are saying that Camelspace 32-bit worked right (which didn’t before)? What happened when you copied dblues Glitch 1.3 dll into your TEST directory? Did that work? Just do one.

Yes it maybe does. I wanted to know if with Renoise just seeing one 32-bit vst (in this case dblues Glitch plugin) if that opens. If that does work then there is a maybe possibility that one of your plugins is screwing Renoise in some way and stopping it from initializing 32-bit plugins on your system.

Fixed.

Happy to report it was all my fault (well… kind of)

I have duplicates of the plugins for bridging purposes and previously Renoise picked up the one it had to bridge, and ignored my jbridge .dll. So, whilst this fix has broken the jbridge plugins for my Maschine setup for instance… it has fixed Renoise. Welcome 3.2,. It is plugin friendly. I unticked the 64bit folder and the bridge icon appeared. I will redirect the prgrams that need bridging to another folder for my other softwares, dont worry. Thanks all!

For others experiencing the problem, I did have to rename some of my dlls to fit the files I had already created. If this doesnt work, you can always copy the settings by right cliking the plugin, open the one that works and paste the settings provided you dont have automations.

In essence however, this does seem to be a problem however easily solvable that I was not expecting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.