► Renoise 3.2 & Redux 1.1 released

Thank you Taktik and anyone who was involved in this, really made my day and many more to come. Renoise man! Rejoice! What a beautiful DAW. And now with Retina support, couldn’t get any better! Love from Sweden.

1 Like

Tried that, too, it all helps a bit, but I cannot really recreate the size/height/width of the old font.

I just saw this. I’m shocked.

Thank you so much taktik! Never give up. The best DAW in the world.

2 Likes

what… where… ???

Awesome update, thanks!
Renoise was awesome, now even better!

Program the matrix!

1 Like

I was holding back because of the uncertainty of development… but this morning I had to buy Redux. :laughing:

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Slow framerate with HiDPI on Mac Book Pro 2018

RIGHT ON! Been wanting this for a long time. The scaling looks sexy as hell. Seriously this is a huge deal. I feel like I have to buy like 10 Renoise shirts now as repayment. Great work!!

1 Like

Nice thing to happen…after the very long pause…am looking forward to the smaller “incremental” releases to happen, curious what new features they might bring…

Another small idea: why not allow scalings smaller than 100%, like 90%, 80%, 75%? This could bring life into small laptops with low resolution screen… On the cost of some eye strain, but I’ve a 14" laptop on which I’d probably use renoise with such scaling…

2 Likes

<3 loving everything about this. thanks!

1 Like

I really feel the need to say thank you again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

Quick Tip: Mono Glide + Timestretch :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you very much guys!!

Yeah, that’s pretty cool!

this came out of nowwhere. Warms my heart that there is still something going on. How about adding the rubberband stuff to the sampler context menu, ‘stretch/compress -> sample selection’ would be very nice

theres a rubberband tool that does exactly this :wink:

1 Like

Ffffshhhhizzzzzlllleeeeeee.
Thank you guys.
Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Very good release !
Just a little improvement would be to implement native fullscreen desktop on macOS…

YEAH! You are the best person in the universe! All of you!

Renoise is the BEST composing workstation by FAR.

AWASOME!!!

You are GOD!

Best Regards,

W

Awesome job on the HiDPI. Look great on my 4K iMac.

4 Likes

Fantastic new release! Love the time-stretching and new appearance. GUI scaling values below 100% would be pretty great though, everything’s a bit big on my laptop now, even if I set the font to tiny.