► Renoise 3.2 & Redux 1.1 released

That’s a most awaited update for me!
Do you plan to re-enable 3.1-style bitmap fonts for pattern editor? New font has very thin lines…
Nevermind, I found that it’s possible to set the desired font in the configuration files and that’s just awesome.

5 Likes

The Full HD display, seeing all the fonts so crispy and clean, playing with the new curves, and time stretching is just an absolute Godsend Taktik.

My biggest features I wanted were all granted, and I have to just thank you for your commitment and hard work for this program. It makes me truly happy. <3 <3

I have been using Renoise for about 4 years now and this update definitely will keep me coming for more.

2 Likes

I used many many daws over the years. And Renoise is so simple and powerful. Can’t wait to get back home and update. Thanks a lot for creating this amazing software.

1 Like

Hip hip hooray!!!

Thanks to Taktik and to all the team :D!!

1 Like

I’m happy with the new changes - they’re really helpful. Thank you @taktik and crew!

1 Like

Awesome thanks team Renoise and @taktik. Such cool stuff. Feels like the big blockage has cleared; now the fun will start with more cool new features rolling in!

1 Like

THIS IS EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DREAMED OF.

Thank you so incredibly much. This made my whole week

5 Likes

Thank you ! Congratulations and hands down for your dedication.

1 Like

Great job ! thanks for the effort.

1 Like

These are dangerously awesome news for me ! I just finished a whole album made with Renoise only, and I was beginning to work on the live show with Ableton Live… I hope the long awaited Time stretch feature will make me switch to Renoise :))

2 Likes

The new time stretching on vocals is a killer…:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

VST3 support?

2 Likes

Very nice update!

2 Likes

Great!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RoXoR :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Whaa!! Thank you for keeping renoise and redux alive!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Crash when changing GUI scaling option

Thank you !

1 Like

Thanks for the lovely and marvelous feedback! Has been a while since the last Renoise release.

As you’ve probably noticed, we’ve skipped the public beta testing this time and only tested privately. This worked quite well, but only thanks to all those people who have been involved in the alpha testing.

We’re also planning to replace the usual monolithic, golden Renoise update policy in favor of a more incremental one: Releasing smaller batches (of possibly broken) changes more often.
We’ll see how this goes — how this works for this project. All the Renoise team members have a lot of other things to take care of nowadays, so you definitely can’t expect us to spend as much time as we used to a few years ago. I personally do plan to keep working on Renoise now after this longer break — when possible, but I really can’t promise it.

Until then. Enjoy the release and thanks again for all the kind words. :wink:

38 Likes

Thanks for hope.

1 Like