⮚ Renoise 3.3 and Redux 1.2 released

Thank you & happy holidays & new year!

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the work !

That’s a big milestone reached. Thank you taktik!
Happy new year everyone.

2 Likes

Beautiful, thank you!

Great news!
Any word on Apple M1 support?

A new Renoise user here. The lack of support for VST3 was the biggest niggle here, I’m very glad it’s solved now. Thank you so much guys. I can finally power up Surge in Renoise now.

5 Likes

Woohoo! Congratulations and thank you!

Thanks for this great software…Long Live RENOISE !!!

3 Likes

Downloaded but haven’t got it to run yet, VST 3 just getting stuck (i.e waves) and then I have to reboot and Renoise seems to not have blacklisted and gets stuck again…

That’s awesome guys, thanks a lot and happy new year to everybody.

2 Likes

Does Renoise automatically choose the vst3 version, when a vst2 and vst3 are found in the same folder? That way I could clean up, by tossing all my plugins in the same folder. Thanks.

Thank you!!

Sorry for asking the noob question, but from what I gather, I have to uninstall the old renoise version first and then install the updated one? Is that the right way to do it?

1 Like

If you only want to use the new version, uninstall the old one first. If you want to keep the old version next to the new one, just install the new one.

In general it’s not necessary to keep older versions.

1 Like

Sounds like the next 2 months will just be goofing around with all the possibilities!

Thanks a bunch for this important update! :smiley:

1 Like

I guess it’s kind of self-explanatory, but I just wanted to make sure anyway, couldn’t find any information elsewhere. Cheers. :+1:

Thanks to your entire programming team for adding and correcting new features. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

This update was the missing piece in my DAW puzzle - now I can use Reason 11 and open up a whole new world of fun in Renoise. :smiley:

Thanks very much to you and the whole dev team @taktik, and thanks in general for keeping this awesome tool relevant and fresh

2 Likes

My gosh the Renoise team just did it. Congrats on the release and looking forward to installing it!

1 Like

Thank you @taktik!

1 Like