Renoise 3 speculation thread

But it already comes with baguettes.

That those things with no keyboard at all??

yeah sorry about that, i was pretty pissed off the other day. (found out about a girl i really liked for years, she just got engaged to some asshole)

…what does that tool do anyway?

Automatic-DSP-device-on-and-off-turner-device?

V3.0 will have piano roll bar in MANGA STYLE: scrolling from the right to the left :D/

I am fairly sure of what one of the new main features will be. The Renoise logo will be moved from the bottom right to the bottom left.

WHEN ? :drummer:

I’m still almost daily checking the forums. :D The connotation NOT being as “C’mon already releez da shit!”, but rather as “Well played, good sirs. Well played”.

I can’t wait. And I must. Yay!!

I’m putting all my money on the zoomable pattern editor.

I’m predicting Buzz-style arranger features.

would be golden !!

I just hope they finish the sampler.

The amount of careful consideration , revision, and testing that must be going on … this is going to be good! can we have a small sneak screenshot? please dev team?

No spoliers!

Renoise releases should be like a Christmas where all the parcels and gifts are locked up in an invisible vault so you can’t touch them and try to figure out what’s inside them. You don’t even need to open them, the gifts just suddenly explode in your face when you least expects it. ;)

It’s quite often one expects something to explode in the face :panic:/>

;)

However, it’s interesting to note that Renoise developers seem to be the complete opposite of Bitwig, with no promises, no marketing, no preview, no guessing, no nothing… and that’s quite cool actually :)

Version 3 will be THE Renoise release this far :drummer:/>

Arranging would go sooooooooooooooooo fast! I still keep pressing 1,2,etc in Renoise when I want to set a pattern.

Can anyone tell me if there is also a manual update or help-guide released at the same time when new versions are released? Or are we supposed to figure things out until the manual is updated?

The online manual gets updated during the beta when most features/changes are locked in and it is continually worked on and updated until the release.

It only took what, 15 years for ppl to realize that workaround is superior. But I wouldn’t bet on that direction for Renoise to take. Most probably some pad-friendly cells!-like stuff.