Renoise 3 speculation thread

“Site under maintenance
Renoise is currently under maintenance. We should be back shortly. “shortly” got a bit longer. But well, we’re nearly there…

what a neat taskbar you got, reminds me: anyone got the Steam threat? I’d like some more people to play with :)

U R Right, damn there goes my sleep :)

“Site under maintenance
Renoise is currently under maintenance. We should be back shortly. “shortly” got a bit longer. But well, we’re nearly there now…”

They added a ‘now’ … they mean business…

It’s going to be entirely web-based. That’s what’s taking so long. Renoise 3 will run in your browser.

yes it’s called Renoise+ :)

“Still under maintenance” LMAO!

“Site under maintenance
Still under maintenance…

Guess I’ll be refreshing my browser every 5 minutes now. :P

http://cdn04.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/11/tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

A web update that takes longer than 6 hours to turn over can mean only one thing:

Everthing is going great and everyone should refresh Renoise dot com a thousand times a minute to make things go more smoothly.

Pitch in to win.

"[i]That’s enough.
What a fucking prick.
Taktik, I would like to fuck you in the ass with bread knife.

so

Who wanna buy my license?
Account valid until Renoise 3.2

PM me if interested.

edit: stupid mother fucking cunts?! Don’t you have life.
I will rape Conner_Bw, his gf, mother, father and cat with chainsaw…

Still selling license, super cheap. 5 euros fair enough?

thiss fucking forum…
now I remember again why I haven’t been here for a years…
sigh[/i] " before you rant, it’s just speculation :)/>

And then Dr. Drips shot everyone on the forums.

Edit: And I almost burned my food because I keep running in here to check up and the goings down.

When and if this is going to be awesome, im going to support with all the nuts i have. so there.

Pretty awesome. The guitar player of the band I play in is giving me his copy of Komplete 6 tomorrow. Renoise 3 beta will be released soon, and I may be acquiring a copy of Ableton Suite. Pretty awesome end to the year!!

You know I’m just quoting another guy on the forum right?
I don’t intend to insult any one even the guy I quoted.
I just like experiments. That’s why I’m a doctor…and Renoise user

Please renoise 3 cum all over my ear

if so, would they program so many different sentences? I’m awake, and I’m dutch ( netherlands next to germany) and I’m awake. and this is more than a tease. it says R3noise for mothers sake!
current line: Tough maintenance things still going on…

“Error in automatic maintenance message generation.”

:D

EDIT: okay they got it fixed: “Maintenance message generation fixed. Still maintaining some other things…”