Renoise Crash/Exit with Frequency Shifter VST3

I’m not sure if it crashed or what happened but i loaded a fequency shifter plugin and Renoise immediately exited with no prompts or anything,it just disappeared,as far as i can see, i think this is the log before it exited

Vst3Plugs: Instantiating: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Expanse3D.vst3…
Vst3Plugs: Failed to apply initial component state to controller (not critical)
Vst3Plugs: Disabled auto-suspending for plugin ‘JMGSound: Expanse3D’ (it reports an infinite tail)
Vst3Plugs: Failed to attach plugin editor (1). FAILED to set frame reference…

Vst3Plugs: Instantiating: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Replika XT.vst3…
Vst3Plugs: Disabled auto-suspending for plugin ‘Native Instruments: Replika XT’ (it reports an infinite tail)

Vst3Plugs: Instantiating: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Spectral Suite\Frequency Shifter.vst3…
Vst3Plugs: Failed to apply initial component state to controller (not critical)

I lost all my work for the past hour,SHITTTTT i was on a roll.

Why does this stuff happen at the worst possible times?

I know it sounds crazy / obvious, but I’m thinking there’s a good chance it’s just a bug in the frequency shifter. I’ve had similar things happen where certain plugins (especially ones on the jankier end) don’t play well with certain DAWs because of however they’re handled, default window sizes and all of the other million variables.

Plus, smaller devs don’t always test their plugins on renoise, so there’s that. Just a quick google search makes me think they’re probably freeware with really minimal GUIs built by a single developer, so I wouldn’t really be that surprised if that turns out to be the case

Before last update I used to have many issues with GUI on VST3 plugins and Renoise often just vanished when crashing, so update if you aren’t on latest version.

I’m on latest Renoise. it most likely is the frequency shifter, no harm to post on here though i suppose.