Renoise feature request

As for a #legit new feature re_quest; from a #sampler point of view, a ‘synthesized - loop’ function á la Ensoniq, would be pretty neat.

^Just Make Sure iT Suits You Well.

I’d wear that even though I am a man.

pay per month or year license

1000000 samples on board
itunes clone for samplepacks and tutorials
build in translator for my bad english
java games
a animated cute animal or girl for tutorial tips
many pop-up menus
guitar tuner
shutdown timer

and a moon phase window

please add

#Alexa

:yeah:

After thinking for a while, I think the request in OP is quite bad.

It would be better if the developers would keep Renoise as it is indefinitely. It would be a waste of time to improve sub-optimal implementations, or adding features that have been standard in other DAWs for years. People made fantastic music even with Protracker, so why wouldn’t Renoise 3.1.1 suffice?

Been tellin peepz 4 weeks now…finally s.o. seconding me. #noice

After thinking for a while, I think the request in OP is quite bad.

It would be better if the developers would keep Renoise as it is indefinitely. It would be a waste of time to improve sub-optimal implementations, or adding features that have been standard in other DAWs for years. People made fantastic music even with Protracker, so why wouldn’t Renoise 3.1.1 suffice?

plus #Alexa…‘search for funky drumbreak & chop it up, Alexa’…

I generally agree, but they still need to implement RAS though :slight_smile:

isn’t it amazing how quickly things can escalate

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I love women where are they?! Stop hiding I’d love to make love to you. Invite me to your house already. Don’t judge me by my creepy behavior I swear I’m not a creep, right bros?

Do you mean by that that Taktik and Dblue are women? With you as customers, I wouldn’t add any new feature, too. This was an insult. Go enjoy your ancient crap trackers, you dinosaurs.

I love women where are they?! Stop hiding I’d love to make love to you. Invite me to your house already. Don’t judge me by my creepy behavior I swear I’m not a creep, right bros?

Creep. Women don’t use trackers so you peeing on the wrong tree bro, unless bros happen to be your thing and you mean the ‘f3male’ bro…which I would run away 90,000 miles away…xhamster has loads of stuff btw, just open your pants and enjoy man… (lol)…don’t forget to lubricate.

@Trackerman: Taktik and Dblue are without a doubt male as only a male would do coding and create something like Renoise; I really don’t see a pussy anywhere even if I try really-really hard searching every nook and cranny.

pay per month or year license
1000000 samples on board
itunes clone for samplepacks and tutorials
build in translator for my bad english
java games
a animated cute animal or girl for tutorial tips
many pop-up menus
guitar tuner
shutdown timer

and a moon phase window

Tuner I like too. But your English is not bad at all bro. I wish my German was as good as yours and I am learning it now so maybe I will be…in some time.

@encryptedmind the thong/underwear thing is no photoshop joke but actually for real. There is a link in the shop page, to go to spreadshirt for merchandise articles, go to the shop for europe and japan and then you can haz rotfl. Ofc it is photoshopped, but if you order on you will get the real thing…will cost you 13.99€ - and unless you’re female or trans or in drag yourself, you will just need that tracker nerd babe you’re dreaming of and that is hopefully willing to wear the thing for you. I’d go for the red logo, so much closer to the real renoise icon that I love to poke and swirl around with my mouse.

Will do for my dreamgirl, with a condition that she has to do tracking on Renoise wearing that thong…ohhh man…the looks of it, totally braless and with a Renoise thong and specs and a cute smile and pinky finger up her lip and sporting pigtails…

‘the real renoise icon that I love to poke and swirl around with my mouse.’

I suppose that is an innuendo for intercourse?:wink:

https://youtu.be/_DyS1Yh9cHk

transexuals…you always hear so much about the male to female ones but what about the female to male ones?

I’m not sure its actually physically possible, but the male ones have wide shoulder and big feet so you can tell at least, or can you?

Did you make some mistake without ever having realised something? Maybe? Maybe not? Only time will tell

wtf is that here? it was tend to be a serious thread so far and all i want… is a piano roll. :ph34r:

Creep. Women don’t use trackers so you peeing on the wrong tree bro, unless bros happen to be your thing and you mean the ‘f3male’ bro…which I would run away 90,000 miles away…xhamster has loads of stuff btw, just open your pants and enjoy man… (lol)…don’t forget to lubricate.

@Trackerman: Taktik and Dblue are without a doubt male as only a male would do coding and create something like Renoise; I really don’t see a pussy anywhere even if I try really-really hard searching every nook and cranny.

Tuner I like too. But your English is not bad at all bro. I wish my German was as good as yours and I am learning it now so maybe I will be…in some time.
Will do for my dreamgirl, with a condition that she has to do tracking on Renoise wearing that thong…ohhh man…the looks of it, totally braless and with a Renoise thong and specs and a cute smile and pinky finger up her lip and sporting pigtails…

‘the real renoise icon that I love to poke and swirl around with my mouse.’

I suppose that is an innuendo for intercourse? :wink:

https://youtu.be/_DyS1Yh9cHk

Why are wearing lipstick on your profile photos ?

You like ?

I work for a publicly traded software company and it is rare but every now and then they will introduce a feature if ‘enough people have requested it’ Any good software company would monitor these threads and if certain topics keep getting brought up they might be keen to entertaining the idea.

Truthfully, you should be able to have the option of playing pong in the sample editor window…

1 Like