Renoise Keyup event Note off

Hello

i want recorded with PC Keyboard. Between Recording the Note instrument playing is instant stopped if i release a key. But in Playback after that it is not so. 1 note alsways played along till next note starts. But i want record with Notes offs, so that the Playback sounds same like my Recording. How can i do this?

happy tracking :slight_smile:

in pattern editor step record mode, use “A” or “caps lock” to input note off events.

when recording live with the keyboard, it should capture note off events when you release each key. be mindful of your quantization values… if you release the key before you hit your quantization value, it will record a note off message on the very next line after key press, leading to very short note events.

hope this helps!

if i record with pc keyboard it nots record any note offs, thats my problem. So which option i must activate?

happy tracking :slight_smile:

hmm, it should be happening automatically. If it isn’t, not sure what to tell ya!

anybody else got some brains on this?

Getting the same thing as the op.
Dont really use the live record method often, tend to use step edit mode.
Tried live record mode just now and the note-off’s are not being entered on key release.
Also dont see where to turn on/off MCE (multichannel edit) and MCR (multichannel record).

Ok Problem is solved for me. I had deaktivated Note Offs option under preferences → Midi → Record & Playfilter.
I activate the option and now it works as it should. thanks to all Posters for support.

happy Tracking :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.