Renoise Knock-Out Tournament - Round 3 (Semifinal) - Results Are In&#

Congratz Robbie!

Thanks and congrats to you too, Keith.

My sources says my chances are slim that I’ll beat you in the final. However, I already have an idea of what I’ll do next. Please, be gentle. ;)

congratulations Robbie S! i did my best but you managed to beat me with only a hasty effort. seems i had good reason to be afraid :)
good luck going up against keith303. god knows i’ve been pretty ambivalent towards winning this round because i would’ve had to face him… you seen like good competition for him though, so make him work for it :)

Congrats both of you!

Sorry for the slow update… It’s been a busy weekend. I’ll get a samplepack together and kick off the final round within the next day or two.

The suspense mounts!!! :)

OK, here is the newly hand-made spreadsheet brackets…

I think, like f+d+k, that there should be a match between Rhowaldt and Chotoro to determine the third runner up. thumps up

That sounds cool with me… So what say you, Chotoro and Rhowaldt… Would you be up for this?

I was also thinking a possible vsti round for the final. What do you guys think?

i would not mind a battle with Chotoro, but i must say i’m working on my entry for the Bleep compo right now and will be away for the weekend and the week following that will be my final week for that compo, so not sure about the time i have left for doing a battle for 3rd place…