Renoise Knockout Compo Tournament Planning Topic

Awesome! Although I personally wouldn’t call it Knockout Compo 3, because it’s not really a continuation for the original two compos that were held years ago.

Renoise 2.5 is almost released now, so I guess January might be a good month to start the compo off. Gotta see. Apparently there might enough people interested.

fixed !

brilliant B)

You’ve got stuff!!!

I think someone should change the '09 to '10…

…or '11

is this happening? i wouldnt mind going out in the first round :slight_smile: how’s that for optimism?

xx

“… or 2011 …” haha

i’m definitly in aswell, but just for fun. there are so many good trackers in this community i don’t stand a chance.

anyway, … u have all you need to start this compo?

+1 for startage!

Glad there are lots of people interested in this compo!

I’m currently doing a few things too many to launch this compo without sacrificing too much other matters. This will be delayed at least to late February.

Right now the current plan is: different sample pack for each round, only internal fx allowed, editing and modifying (resampling etc. as long as no other plugin than Renoise’s own is/was being used) and there will be a different “theme” for each round.

I’m still interested, but please stay clear of february if possible, I’m doing rpm2010…

YEA! IM DOWN!

niNja pWn3d

Can’t we just start and have spacey deadlines?

i’m in

possibly maybe…
Great idea though

I still think this is a good idea…

I finally update the visual ;)

well… the background should be white :blink:
Will fix that.