Renoise Master Tuning

Curious to know if there already is (and I’m missing it) or will be an option to “Master Tune” the DAW?

For example, say Renoise is tuned to A = 440 for the entire program, and I want to detune the whole DAW, down to A = 350. This was something I could do in Reason. I don’t miss it terribly, just wanted to know if it is possible.

I know I could just detune the sampler, but that’s a lot of extra work that I just don’t feel like doing, nor is it necessary, as this is just a thing of personal taste :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just bringing this up again - it’s a feature I made heavy use of in Reason. Yeah, I know I can just detune everything in the sample editor. The entire composition being detuned was a dumb trick I would use to make something sound old without slowing it down, since it was just detuning by cents, and it was all synthesis at that point.

For example - all tracks were composed at a -50 cents detune: https://neurononeuro.bandcamp.com/album/w-a-v-e-t-y-p-e-s

1 Like

I wanto tune evrything in 420hz :smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Emmm I was actualy reffereing to 04.020 like stoner Day or whatzzz itzz called.:smile: This is also interesting but not sure if such thing really works and the Kammerton A is also well established in the World.