Renoise Rocks!

I just wanted to say to the developers of Renoise: thank you very much for creating this superb piece of software…

I still love the way a tracker works, and never really could get into “modern” sequencers. Renoise is the only tracker that evolved with time and has all the “modern” features and quality I need, but then with the classic tracker interface. Great work and I hope that you are all motivated and hopefully make a little money out of it, because it is worth it…

Yup, as longtime tracker enthusiast I can only agree :D

The first time I saw Renoise I thought : “this looks like fasttracker”. I then began to make my first composition, and was surprised that the even the keyboard layout was the same!!!

It was like…coming home… sob

Renoise rox :drummer: :guitar: :yeah:

agreed renoise kicks ass - and for all types of dance music too.

Renoise is without doubt the best software ever :)

easily!!! :)

Yups in it’s genre it certainly is.

My aim goes for Renoise 2.0 which will probably then be the most complete overall music application.
(new RNI structure, yummie)

I would actually go as far as to say it’s even better than Super Metroid and VLC Media Player put together. ;)

If it wasn’t for Renoise I would have jumped ship on computers for music making altogether.

Definetly be using a QY-700 or an RS7000 instead.

But even VST support and sample editing aside, I actually love using Renoise and I love how it makes me perceive and conceptualise music… and for me to say that about any piece of s/w is a real feat as I otherwise tend to think of computers as absolute creative voids and time wasters…

:eek:

It is an amazing piece of software, but Super Metroid? SM Renoise mod please :yeah:

Chuck Norris uses Renoise

I heard the paddle that hit Chuck Norris in the face uses Renoise. No shit.

Paddles are gay.

Who is Chuck Norris?

vvoois, Chuck Norris is an american superhero who uses da karate!

Chuck Norris just simply has heard over 2000 years ago from Moses that a tracker called Renoise will be available in his lifetime span.
That alone makes Renoise the über-Tracker.

Renoise am teh w1nnar!

I actually meanted the retorical question with two possible answers, your answer is one of them, the other was “nobody”

[edited out because of yesterdays drunkenness] Sorry folks. :)

You guys definitely feel the beta is coming. Another day I’d call it magic. Today I call it miracle.

David Hasselhoff uses Renoise beta