Renoise songs by strobotone

It seem you work at 44.1 Khz…

Thanks! A lot of effort went into sound effect design which was done with synths (including drums and the sounds in the beginning) and mostly with native effects.
Some pads and percussions came from samples.
And yes, i used automation there quite a bit for details.
Every tune has different needs.

What do you mean by that?

It seems you work with Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Ohms…

Synths need Hi samplerates

Since you do not have the decency to answer in context and a tendency to spam this forum, you risk getting ignored from now on.

Theme music for a game (which will be released soon).

This is the kind of stuff i usually do for companies.
You can still feel some Amiga vibes flowing here and there.
Hope you like it.

3 Likes

Sounds good; like the piano alot! Starts off feeling like looking into the pre-dawn sky.
The remainder does indeed feel like a trek of sorts which arrives at an enlightening vista.
One thing, just perhaps, the drums may be a bit close for comfort, but im no expert.

Curious, did you get to hear the ‘ambient enviormental’ sounds, ‘sound effects’, or voices,
prior to developing the theme?

Nice work, thanks for sharing, good luck with your release!

1 Like

It’s always nice to have people around who are able to describe their feelings about music in detail. Thank you!
Your description pretty much depicts what i had in mind.
I also feel that the drums could integrate better.

Ironically i do not listen to music that often - rather looking for silence these days.
The strings and horns in the middle section were just there in my head while walking home - the rest developed around it.

Here is a new techno track

Have a good one you all !

3 Likes

Nice track man very nice

1 Like

As always - thanks mate!
Parts of the track were already finished 8 years ago but i only managed to finish it now. It often works this way for me. Surge VST was used for the synth sound design.
Guess i will always love those memories from the 90s.

1 Like

electronica funk - as i like to call it :wink:

Have a good one!

3 Likes

Fantastic vibe, dude. Really, really good! By far the best I’ve heard here for a long time. :+1:

2 Likes

Fantastic!
Dude all your songs are renoise?

1 Like

Thank you both! That really made my day.
Yes, all tunes here are done with Renoise.

1 Like

Here we have some funky, jazzy acid tune to lighten up the day.
This kind of mood certainly helps me to keep in touch with the good things in life.

Cheers people!

2 Likes