Renoise sucks! [Poll]

Why?

Renoise suck my time… so YES! :w00t:

No, because it doesn’t generate a vacuum.

because.

I think i would have noticed if Renoise sucked, but i don’t think it has this feature yet. Looking forward to it being implemented though, as i’m getting sexually frustrated from all this renoising.

Let’s see now… Renoise sucks because it doesn’t havepiano rolls, audio tracks and LuaJIT?

I miss some features, but that’s just how it is.

If I would say e.g. Renoise sucks because of the lack of a piano roll, I’d also have to say Reaper or Bitwig or XYZ sucks because of the lack of a tracker interface.

Renoise makes it possible for (at least some) people to make awesome music - it can’t suck.

“Suck” does not have an equivalent word in the Renoisian language.

OMG I want that, so my kids can use it around the house.

It must exist because I saw it on the internet, how much can I buy it for from you? :slight_smile:

I think i would have noticed if Renoise sucked, but i don’t think it has this feature yet. Looking forward to it being implemented though, as i’m getting sexually frustrated from all this renoising.

Guilty of spending most of my time on renoise. My wife calls it my other girlfriend.

It let me vote for both options so I voted for both options.

You’re not going to make the poll votes public will you (you can :p)?

Good discussion.

Poll: Renoise sucks!(27 member(s) have cast votes)

Renoise sucks!

1. Yes(7 votes [21.88%])

2. No(25 votes [78.12%])

How’s that possible? Who’s cheating?! This sucks!

Renoise sucks because it keeps me from using other DAWs :slight_smile:

Renoise does not clean my apartment, that kinda sucks.

Renoise does not clean my apartment, that kinda sucks.

So everything that does not clean your apartment sucks. However, the one thing that does clean your apartment, a vacuum cleaner, also sucks.

Therefore, you just said that everything in the universe sucks.

Mind…Blown…

So everything that does not clean your apartment sucks. However, the one thing that does clean your apartment, a vacuum cleaner, also sucks.

Therefore, you just said that everything in the universe sucks.

Mind…Blown…

Yup, pretty much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Renoise sucked me into an alternative universe in which music is much more fun to make than before.