Renoise T Shirt!

Too bad the shop doesn’t have a preview.

Funny, I was looking at the page on my laptop and it didn’t show any pictures. Text only. then I get home to my stationary and all the pictures are there. I use the exact same software on both computers…
Maybe it was the connection at school that was going crazy. :unsure:

So, don’t mind me, my laptop(or host) is just nuts :blink:

i know the SHOP is actually capable of delivering the T-Shirts, since i’ve seen CosmicFMQ(maybe misspelled, sry) and P.Trance boozing around @evoke with one of these shirts.

got mine today! :D :D :D

seeing as some one wants to see how they look i’ll take a photo with it on, hold on.

Lol, string thongs with the renoise logo… maybe something for my gf :D

I’ve posted a picture of my shirt here some weeks ago

Admit it, it’s for you.

I think I’ll get me a thong:

This f****ing awesome!

how do i get one of these shipped to the u.s.? no option for it in the country select. though all things considered i would understand why.

i must flex the renoise sexxxy on my chest.

i would be happy to pay shipping cost from europe if possible. or just order direct?

if an option contact me ------anonymous@addictrecords.com

i have massive biceps and huge pec’s and would like a girls small size to look hulk like.

anyway…

i need it. thanx

late answer to this :

From the prices I see that the devs don’t get any money for this stuff, they seem to be the bare spreadshirt prices.

Also, about the US-Shop : I have the same problem, all my designs that went smoothly in the EU shop got turned down for the US-Shop, for very stupid reasons. Since you have only that one logo maybe upload it again and again, once each day under a different filename until it finally becomes approved. There are a few different people approving designs, and sometimes it goes down to pure luck.

That is pretty much stupid, i mean, do they want to sell shirts or not?

no idea. the fact is that there were an awful lot of “firewire-logo”-shirts around some time ago and USB is not a company by itself, its a standard manufacturers (?) agreed upon. But honestly I just don’t know.

Crap. I want a Renoise shirt!

Anything I can do to help the process along with the shop in the U.S.? Any other shirt vendors worth trying?

Anybody willing to mail me a shirt from Europe?

I would much like a renoise shirt

I wish someone from the Renoise team would update the store! Spreadshirt has a lot of cool items available, nice colour combos, etc., which simply aren’t being taken advantage of. I hate to say it but I’m really not attracted to any of the designs which are currently available in the Renoise store. Spreadshirt now offers American Apparel t-shirts which are very nice quality, but these are nowhere to be seen. There’s also a really nice Dickies hoodie which is very high quality… this would look kickass with a Renoise logo!

I have 2 spreadshirt accounts myself - one at spreadshirt.com for US people, and one at spreadshirt.net for Euro people. They are not public yet because I am still adding products and tweaking them, but I am having a lot of fun filling them up with lots of design choices, different funky colour combos, etc.

I had a very minor “copyright concern” from the Euro guys at spreadshirt.net over one of my designs (which does actually belong to me, it’s the Mars Wind logo), but it was very easy to clear that up with them. What kind of problems are the Renoise team having with clearing their own logo? It shouldn’t be too difficult to fix?

But please… someone with a creative/stylish eye… please update the Renoise spreadshirt store! I know it’s not the highest priority, but damnit, we users want to represent Renoise in style!

Please.

If at all possible, please consider making hoodies a part of the product line. I realise the emphasis of development is meant to lie on the software and not softwear, but I’d wear your insignia with pride.

The Renoise logo is one of the slickest, nicest looking trademarks around and it’s a damn shame the first and foremost geek/nerd/chill-out attire is not represented.

This post may sound a little jestful, but I’m actually very serious. I’ve been longing for a RNS-hoodie ever since I saw those damn nice t-shirts.

Yeah +1 to that. I thought of ordering hoodie, but there is only red one and I don’t like to wear THAT bright colours. And no XL size. XXL is too biiiig. :)

I wear my RNS HOODIE to GIGS and people ask me: WOW REASON HOODIE?! :confused: