Renoise Tutorials In French Language One Day ?

$9000? This is bullshit. We have translated large books for way less than that.

Hello splajn,

I tried “Windowslivetranslator” and I am sorry, it doesn’t translate correctly :frowning: It is good tool for translating in French version very quickly but after, one or two translaters must verify the text exactly. The translaters are on : www.toutfr.com

Thank you & Greetings,

iNTERLuNe

I don’t see why it’s so funny trying to help the communauty.

I thought it was a good idea to bring a french translation in addition of english and japanese, and i am sure it will help some french users.

We are not all genius ! :)

Most of what Kaneel broadcasts here should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Ofcourse it is a good idea, i embrace volunteers, but i think this should have been build up with the English manual from scratch and not shoving the whole deal in some-one’s lap, give the passwords and wish the guy luck with translating.
Ofcourse it does not need to be finished tomorrow, but a page a day is probably still a few weeks of work. Specially because my English is not perfect either (though i do my best).

Here’s a thought: Make a section of the wiki that contains google translated french version of the documentation… and then the french users in the community can work together to fix the wording. poof … problem solved ;)

… same could go for any other language.