Renoise will be much stronger with them.

Hi developer team,

Renoise will be much stronger with them;

1- Native Advanced ‘‘instrument automation device’’ with internal and multiple E.G and L.F.O support.

2- Native M/S encoder/decoder with native and external effect support.

3- Native arpeggiator.

4- Native Eq 24.

5- Multiple vst trigger via midi.

6- Undo/Redo List support

7- Multiple vst editor screen.

8- Extra plugin library.

9- Native simple V.A emulation with wavetable support.

10 - Native 4 Op. fm synthesizer.

1- Native Advanced ‘‘instrument automation device’’ with internal and multiple E.G and L.F.O support.

Just connect LFO devices to automation device?

2- Native M/S encoder/decoder with native and external effect support.

That would be nice, yes. In the meanwhile we have to use that Voxengo tool. I also would like to have this in those “L/R/L-R/STEREO” switch boxes added. In bus compressor, eq and gainer.

3- Native arpeggiator.

Phrases are there, but I agree I would love to have a arp mode with key follow / up-down / down-up / octaves, too.

4- Native Eq 24.

Just use two EQ10?

5- Multiple vst trigger via midi.

I would name it “multiple vst trigger via one note in a track”! That would be nice. And then routing to different tracks, of course.

6- Undo/Redo List support

You mean non linear undo? I guess that’s only possible with different scopes, so different undo lists. I find the undo in Renoise the most advanced of all already.

9- Native simple V.A emulation with wavetable support.

10 - Native 4 Op. fm synthesizer.

This is not trivial to implement and costs lot of time. There are plenty of freeware synths doing a better job anyway. Please give us multiple filters parallel / serial instead, some more basic “synth emulation” options in the sampler. Easy way for unison and so on. Parallel and serial modulation slots per sample.

thank you for reply ffx,

1- it isn’t just L.F.O. E.G and others for more advanced and free work.
4- No. I mentioned non-serial eq chains.

6- For speed…

9-10 - Yes. There are free plugins everywhere, but why not be in Renoise ? Yo think in this way more advanced more easier and more flexible instruments can be formed.