Renoise Won't Render First Line - Arturia Analog Lab

Each plugin (VST) have their own independent set of midi channels so they don’t interfere with each other, it’s not like old school midi-cabeling where they share channels, anyways I tried set it to the same channel and there’s no difference.

Well yes technically … I just have to make an extra pattern with ghost notes, but imagine an instrument with long release or long delay/reverb tail then you could end up having a long non-sense beginning of the file to ignore or cut and I can certainly manage that for the final render of a song but this gets super annoying when rendering lots of work in progress files for comparing mix variants or just quick listening which i do a lot of.

The length of the selection that needs to be cut doesn’t matter, it takes the same amount of time. But yes, if you’re creating stems all the time or whatever, it may be a little annoying. But anyway, if this is your workflow and you need to render everything all the time, then why are you using Arturia VSTs that aren’t working properly and don’t support Renoise? Doesn’t make sense to me. It’s the same as VSTs by Waves, if they don’t work in Renoise and one wants to use Renoise, just simply don’t use them. Save your money and purchase proper stuff that works. :wink:

It used to work but an update broke it, I will stop using Analog Lab as I can still use their instruments except CZ V and Stage-73.