Renoisers On Linux: Pxu Linux Pluginsuite

Dither will be re-released again shortly on my channel for free, It is 5th order 80-bit dither, that zeroes out in silence.Part of a greater project, where I basically decide to do someting more serious in the music industry, having a bit depth, and make a musicvideo series on going from peaceculture to Islam, and the western cultural equivalent of Allah

If you like my plugins, please follow me there. Also ofcourse check my main music project out.

More plugins will follow, and some many add that “in amigalike spirit” because they still are the only one that really had an enthusiast crowd that really wanted quality. We are also trying to do that with a fair pay project, putting monotheistic culture back in. Making an alpha specification for what I called “The Racoh Computer”, for fair pay on available source.

Peace Be With You.

Bump

Did a 6chan remix of my amiga module “Analogue Synthesis” in Renoise aswell. Its quite for good that kind of retro sound (8bit samples, few chans, analog DSP)

Peace.

Did a whole playlist with Bit materlal now. As Bit I was 1st place on TG92light, and 3rd place, 3 votes from 1.st on TG93. And later played raves aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlAQSGchksxbmk-czfZykNoa1pILDUv1B

One Octamed multichannel MIDI track, retracked in Renoise aswell, as played on Rave Party on Konnerud Drammen Norway 94.

With my main project now on its own channel, and this channel advocates Fair Pay In Cyberspace, and suggests an O S for this. Plugins will be re-released in this spirit, probably under a Fair Pay licence.

Peace.