Reverse Cmd & Alt, Reverse Cmd & Ctrl, Reverse Ctrl&Alt

Hi, wouldn’t it be splendid to be able to use an external pckeyboard on OSX and be able to tell Renoise that any CMD-shortcuts it receives it should respond as if you had pressed ALT-shortcut, CMD-shortcut -> CTRL-shortcut, etc? I know some people use Windows PC Keyboards via USB on OSX, and that the key next to Space is actually “ALT”, even tho it “should be” CMD, but then it’d just be nice to have Renoise react to a CMD as ALT…

i think the solution to that would not be something inside Renoise. i’d rather look for something like AutoHotKey, which can remap your computerkeys. but i’m not entirely sure if that will work in this case, as i’m no Mac-owner…

See the thing is more like this: I already use the Keyboard sys.pref in OSX to map ALT to CMD and CMD to ALT, however, it’d be pleasant to be able to do stuff like this within Renoise so that those maps can be reversed and thus one could use a PC KeyBinding (utilizing lots of ALT) with OSX, by simple adding a filter that switches the ALT/CMD/CTRL stuff around as per user requirement…