Robotica - Preorder on 12" Vinyl

Very excited to announce that my ROBOTICA sample pack is ready to preorder here http://www.loopmasters.com/products/3363-Robotica

This was an April fool if anyone was wondering…

Great!!! :smiley:

Especially that you have every sample in mono :wink:

Heh heh…but wouldn’t such vinyls with more spacing between samples and colored marks on the record be great for scratching artists? C’mon, try to make a fartune…

Heh heh…but wouldn’t such vinyls with more spacing between samples and colored marks on the record be great for scratching artists? C’mon, try to make a fartune…

Most of the people responding to this have a) thought it was real or b ) thought it`s a great idea …so yeah, I think there is scope for it in reality

Yes, you actually got me in the beginning up to the point where I was wondering how absolutarian-snobbish fools might have the idea to put a sample pack for edm/idm on fucking vinyl…faith diminished when I heard the samples in the video, nothing real fancy, stuff not being “mono” etc…then I saw the date in the taskbar.

But I believe there are actually “similliar” vinyls for scratching artists. I.e. samples and breakloops repeated for a certain time on a disc to scratch and juggle with for the hiphop buisiness. That made the idea less absurd in my eyes up to the point of not considering a joke behind this.

But I believe there are actually “similliar” vinyls for scratching artists. I.e. samples and breakloops repeated for a certain time on a disc to scratch and juggle with for the hiphop buisiness. That made the idea less absurd in my eyes up to the point of not considering a joke behind this.

Yes there are hundreds of out there: octobeat, ultimate scratch and battle weapons are some I own myself

Good work, I totally thought that video was for real. I think it`s the only thing I fell for on 1st of April. Bastard.

Good work, I totally thought that video was for real. I think it`s the only thing I fell for on 1st of April. Bastard.

That makes it all worthwhile :smiley: