Routing & syncing

Hello, first of all I got to say redux blew my mind. I first started with madtracker mt2 and have experience in many daws. Recently I moved to ableton and redux solved many issues for me. 2 quick noobish questions regarding redux. Can I route each column in redux to a different track regardless daw.Also if I have a redux midi clip and then some silence(no midi clip) and then another redux midi clip I notice that the second midi clip is out of sync with the overall track in ableton, but if add a midi clip in betweenand and just lower the volume seems ok. thnx again for this amazing plugin!!!

You can route each sample to a different output. I dont know if this answer your question.

Also if I have a redux midi clip and then some silence(no midi clip) and then another redux midi clip I notice that the second midi clip is out of sync with the overall track in ableton, but if add a midi clip in betweenand and just lower the volume seems ok. t

Sounds like the plugin is somehow getting suspended? Not sure if Live even has such a feature (can someone confirm this?), but at least in Renoise, plugins areautomatically suspended when not producing output for an extended period of time.

You can route each sample to a different output. I dont know if this answer your question.

Indeed, via the Effects panel (outputs are located on the far right side)