Rubber Johnny

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=42…ohnny&hl=en

Edit: title is rubber johnny. Dunno where that robber came from.

actually it was based on it. i changed it some time ago.
however rubber johnny is really awesome and everybody who can relate to cunningham’s rather idiosyncratic style, this is highly recommended.
although i doubt that google.video will feature the amount of quality this video deserves.

other cunningham videos, highly recommended (audio- & video-wise)

Aphex Twin - Monkey Drummer
Autechre - Gantz Graf
Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy
Aphex Twin - Flex
Aphex Twin - On
Aphex Twin - Ventolin
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker
Autechre - Second Bad Vibel
Björk - All is Full of Love b[/b]
Leftfield - Afrika Shox
Squarepusher - Come on my selector ;)
U.N.K.L.E. - Rabbit In Your Head

I believe Gantz Graf is actually by Alex Rutterford who has worked with Cunningham on several videos. He has also made the Amon Tobin - Verbal video. Cunningham might have co-produced Gantz Graf or something tho.

Yea sorry for not posting more info, and wth did i type robber johnny? rubber perhaps…

Never really been such a big fan of aphex twin, personally i think he’s a little over the top, yet still a great innovator and a skilled musician. His videos kicks ass on some morbid interesting level. When it comes to all is love with bjørk i couldnt agree more, i dont know how many times i’ve heard/watched that tune.

Amon tobin has some interesting tunes aswell. Never seen a video by him, so thanks for that.

Robble robble!

when I saw this video the first time, it had the great merit of making me find an Aphex Twin song cool :)

yes, I know the first time I saw the DVD Cover, wondering what bodyparts they were.
and then realising I was looking at several asses.

Yeah Gantz Graf is Alex Rutterford.

Almost like a digital Cunningham, so I can see the confusion.

Have you seen the released DVD? It has a booklet of some lovely detailed colour pictures in there, pretty disturbing, but strangely facinating at the same time…

I went to the Warp release of ‘My Wrongs…’ in Sheffield when I used to live there. I met Chris Morris which was very cool. They had the DVD on sale there, but it was all stuff I had seen before. The packaging was typically very nice. This was before Rubber Johnny came out obviously, but I can imagine that it would be very good.

All the ae stuff was always packaged excellently too. I remember EP7 being particularly brilliant; frosted white/clear cd case and wonderful mind blowing straight line illustrations that seemed to suck your eyes in. Very very wicked, but a pain in the arse if you broke the case. Haha

Wow, you met Chris Morris. Now there’s a man with some balls hehe!

He’s a real talented fella, doing a lot of the grahics, music, editing and of course acting for his productions. Loved Brasseye & the OTT graphics. Bomb dogs - hehe, frickin hilarious! How does he keep such a straight face?