Sample Cds

I first tried getting my sounds from my EXR-5 midi piano onto my computer with clear sound. That didn`t work. To do so i would need a very expensive sound card. So now im wondering if sample cds is what i should use.

Is the sound as clear as the true sound?
Nothing makes me more happy than a perfect piano sample(Best sound known to mankind :D :P )
This aint the only sound i need. Acctually i would want all 655 samples that are in my keyboard. Ive tried getting them out by using USB ,but the files just aint there… :(

Im tired of using the same old samples…

I´m sorry but that piano really sounds bad, only a few notes sounds ok.

Get the 72meg soundfont from this link:

http://hans.fugal.net:2500/linuxaudio/show…Sounds+For+Free

To use the soundfont you also need the rgc:audio sfz a free vsti player.
You should use a velocity sensitive midikeyboard to play that soundfont.

Also search the link in tips and tricks I think there is two other quite good soundfonts there.

http://www.renoise.com/board/index.php?act…d3519440a88b117

The piano samples from this topic (you need to register first) are amazing! And free!

But it’s a very large file and .gig format. But you can convert to .sf2, see the topic.

ermi, are the respective files linkable?
would be nice if you could post the links here so one could avoid registering just for the sake of downloading this once.

no, you can’t link the file. it is a rule of the forum itself.

perhaps it would be better practice to set up a bogus account and let other mates join in.

Such an user should have username and password equal.

‘I first tried getting my sounds from my EXR-5 midi piano onto my computer with clear sound. That didn`t work. To do so i would need a very expensive sound card.’

why expensive?

u can even get decent to good recordings with a sb16…

but if u want a ‘pro’ card, shell out 99 bungholios for a Emu 0404 or Audiophile , thats not expensive is it??..

mlon

pippolomo?

er hmm i just looked at the link, thats a very good forum they allow you to share mp3s and link them to others.
i even bought 2 hosting packages from them.

choice, how do you spell mates”?