Save sample(s) using the browser

If you select an instrument, you can press a “save” button in the browser and save it directly to whatever folder is selected in the browser.

I’d like to be able to do the same with samples… the sample browser is on a folder, I want to select one or more samples, hit “save” and have them saved to that folder. Or drag them directly into that folder.

Maybe it’s already possible and I don’t know how? But I don’t think so… need to right-click and do “save sample…” and use the OS disk navigator.

+1 i I miss this feature also…it would be more “naturally” to be able to do this.

Wait, what…

unless you explicitly want to export as .flac, the file browser already does this (saving, not the drag-dropping)

Try following these steps:

1. Open a (sample-based) instrument, focus the sample tab

2. Select the sample you want to save (if there are multiple)

3. File browser > Sample > Save

4. Profit?

Wait, what…

unless you explicitly want to export as .flac, the file browser already does this (saving, not the drag-dropping)

Try following these steps:

1. Open a (sample-based) instrument, focus the sample tab

2. Select the sample you want to save (if there are multiple)

3. File browser > Sample > Save

4. Profit?

ah, the “save” button was grayed out, and I didn’t even try clicking it :slight_smile: it does save when I click it, and then the button becomes active immediately after.

it would be nice if it worked with multiple samples though… right now if you select multiple samples, and save via the (grayed out :wink: button, it only saves one.