Script Idea (Done): Pattern Divider & Juxtaposer

Had a bug:

Thanks for the report. I’ll try to find / reproduce.

Ello Kmaki,

could you please update this tool for 2.8?

btw strange popup when going to the first page of this thread wtf?

Ahh. The good old TimeSigBender. I see you still have use for this? That’s nice to hear! I’ll try and get around updating (or at least checking what’s broken) at some point - right now I’m rewriting vader from the ground up. It may take a while.

Cool, I hope it isn’t a lot of work to fix :drummer:

would love to have this tool for 2.8 as well.

It ain’t that long 'till I get ‘big V’ done up to a point where I can set back a little. Good to know this gadget is getting used, still. I have a recollection that it got left as quite messy, though. The urge would be great to try and tidy it up here and there while updating. I’ll try my best to resist…

I have often wanted to use this tool, but always when I’m so much in the music-making mood that I just can’t get myself to download and install the tool.

“Remind myself that this is a cool and useful tool that does something which is a real pain to do by hand”.

tool seems to work fine, if you manually change the value for Apiversion from 2.0 to 3 in the manifest.xml.

Yay, downloading!!

on a sidenote: shouldn’t TimeSigBender have a topic of it’s own, or a tool page?

I think so! :yeah:

btw would be great imo if this tool could also work optionally on the selection made in the pattern, but not change the pattern length after running the script, only change the selected content within the pattern length. Great for mixing different time-sigged rhythm tracks.