Sdcompo!

SDCompo Round 51 is underway!

SDCompo is a monthly online multi-format module competition. Compete against trackers from around the world, share your thoughts on entries by fellow trackers and vote for your top 5 of the round.

This round features 4 FREE VST for PC and MAC: Audjoo Helix, Crystal, FreeAlpha, Native Instruments Kore Player.

Percussion and Vocal samples are also accepted.

Entry deadline for Round 51 is: 12:00AM August 16th, 2010 CST.

http://www.sdcompo.com/

just wanted to let you know

Audjoo Helix

isent free anymore,and havent been in quite some time,but im sure the free version can be found.

sadly i dont have much time for making music the next coming days

KORE PLAYER! :w00t:
Gonna get into some breakcore for this round…

I think the old free beta version of helix might be provided in the “samplepack”

Yes, this is the free beta version from 2007.

2007? interested in the march 13th 2008 version?

Hah it looks like it is from 2008. The version I have is March 2nd.
audjoo_helix2008-03-02-Win32.rar
audjoo_helix2008-03-02-MacOSX.zip

I’ve already released the samplepack but if you’d like to send I will include the latest version in future rounds.

I’ve got some strange downloading problems on sdcompo.com… every download e.g. sample pack or song is aborted after +/-3megs downloaded (unreadable source file). Tested with Firefox and Internet Exploder 8… :unsure:

Hey Plasmaniac, sorry to hear your having trouble getting the pack. I’ve uploaded the samplepack to mediafire. See if you’re able to download it from there:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cakacdz5ki1absf

If you need any other compo help just drop me a line gen@sdcompo.com

Cheers,
Sonicade

Well, to be honest, i was interested in the results to have a peek at the source files. Those downloads fail as well.
But thank you anyway!

SDCompo Round 54 has begun!

This round’s theme is Winter!
Track a winter themed tune or remix a holiday favorite.
This round accepts vocal samples!
Sing or incorporate vocal samples in your track.
This round accepts personally recorded performances!
Record your own guitar, piano, bass, etc performance to take your track to the next level.
This is a Samplepack round!
This round features 64MB of synths, instruments, fx and percussion samples to play with.

Entry Deadline for Round 54 is December 15th, 2010 12:00AM CST.

New in round 54, entry filesize has been increased to 20MB. Less worrying about size and more emphasis on quality samples.
Download the samplepack now.

SDCompo.com

Was trying to find this the other day to bring into the conversation about the competition I have been running but was searching sdcomp (without the O at the end) and not getting correct result. Glad this has been bumped, will bookmark your site so have it for future. Just packing present to head home for Christmas now… :)

Round 55 of SDCompo has begun! We are starting 2011 off with our biggest samplepack ever, 169MB! It’s worth the wait for a fantastic pack of free drum kits and synths.

SDCompo is a monthly online multi-format module competition. Compete against trackers from around the world, share your thoughts on entries by fellow trackers and vote for your top 5 of the round.

This round features 3 FREE VST for PC and 2 for MAC: Mantis, Chip32, Synth1 (windows only). Also featured are 2 FREE DSP, TAL-Reverb and TAL-Dub.
This round’s suggested theme is Videogame / Movie Score/Soundtrack Remixes.
Vocal samples and Personally Performed Instruments are accepted.

Entry deadline for Round 55 is: 12:00AM February 1st, 2011 CST.

http://www.sdcompo.com/