Seeking water - gravel bikes & beats

Love!

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Which DAW do you prefer the most, you switch between them a lot it seems for each project - including VCV Rack tracks. Curious to see what your thoughts are.

1 Like

Hi!

It all depends on the mood really. Its a cliché but I approach them as instruments. I have a DAW-less set up that I never film or record containing some Elektron gear and a few synthesizers - I guess that setup is incomparable to any DAW, and when I work on that I smile the most. Back in the days it was the old MPC and vinyl records.

Im not saying this cause this is a Renoise forum but if I had to only use one DAW for the rest of time I would go for Bitwig or Renoise. Somedays the answer would be Bitwig and other times the answer would be Renoise. I smile more in Renoise than in Bitwig. (My roots are in trackers, Atari trackers).

I could easily live without Ableton. Had it since version 4. It’s like an old girlfriend.

As far as VCV and Reaktor they are just tools for not getting bankrupt with the modular stuff! :wink: Love them booth.

I want to be better with Renoise, practice more, and this week I’ve been thinking lots of Renoise thoughts.

What’s yours?

1 Like

Wet & slow with Renoise

2 Likes

Random rides

1 Like