Selling my license

I want to sell my license? is it possible?

• edit: i dont want to sell it anymore, i was just having a hard time figured things out, but now its all okay and im having a lot of fun in Renoise.
    Thanks to dblue for the responsive answer.
1 Like

yes

I want to sell my license? is it possible?

Yes, it’s allowed, but please contact us to handle the transfer properly when you find a buyer.

1 Like

I want to sell my licence too, starting bid at one million dollars. Anyone interested? :badteeth:

1 Like

I also have a licence to kill, which me would like to sell.

Trying to become #pacifist soon & start some #yoga :ph34r:

Please sell one license at price of two, one license for the customer, one for some socially deranged teenager living in a worn down suburb dreaming of becoming a top shot music producer with lots of gems and coke and whores but who will pull his hair swearing at renoise, downloading a cracked FL Studio or Ableton instead, selling his renoise license at price of two, one license for the customer, one for some socially deranged teenager living in a worn down suburb dreaming of becoming a top shot music producer with lots of gems and coke and whores but who will pull his hair swearing at renoise, downloading a cracked FL Studio or Ableton instead, selling his renoise license at price of two, one license for the customer, one for some socially deranged teenager living in a worn down suburb dreaming of becoming a top shot music producer with lots of gems and coke and whores but who will pull his hair swearing at renoise, downloading a cracked FL Studio or Ableton instead, selling his renoise license at price of two, hoaxing the customer and keeping all the money for himself.

2 Likes

Actually I am thinking of setting up a #GoFundMe to at least Buy one of those, right now…

I’m gonna sell my license in pieces, split zip it into thousands of packages, or shares if you like and put them out on the stock market. This way i can sit back and watch my investments grow. I’m gonna be super rich, i’m pretty shure this is how stock markets work.

1 Like

Well not much to add here, this one might already Be Gone!..

…BUT :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

This is my 100. Posts in the most awesome forums on the Planet :drummer:

Next Stop:Guruh Motha Fakka is Levitating and Knows Everything About Renoise Member

:walkman: :walkman: :walkman:

So funny :slight_smile:
But actually im a grown up man who wins his own money, who have bought his own house and his own car.
And althoug i dont owe you anything i will tell you why i wanted to sell my license.
I wasnt getting it right on renoise and no i dont use fl studio instead, i have a bought tracktion and studio One license i dont crack stuff otherwise i would cracked renoise :slight_smile:
Now you can go play with your dolls
But actually im a grown up man who wins his own money, who have bought his own house and his own car.
And althoug i dont owe you anything i will tell you why i wanted to sell my license.
I wasnt getting it right on renoise and no i dont use fl studio instead, i have a bought tracktion and studio One license i dont crack stuff otherwise i would cracked renoise :slight_smile:

I want to sell my licence too, starting bid at one million dollars. Anyone interested? :badteeth:

Not interested AT ALL, it’s like selling your soul or something…you are kidding right?right??

Now you can go play with your dollsSo funny :slight_smile:

I am a 5 year old baby who got Momma to pay for my house and diapers. I use Uber btw and I like to fly on vacations every year, so cars can’t fly…what to doo…I sell baby talk and make enough money to buy lots of music gear and software, and I have subscriptions for Netflix too…nothing cracked, really…also I am a very horny baby…mind you…I love Barbie dolls(physically too) which ones do you collect as a hobby?wanna exchange some…??

I’m a squatting punk, my only way of traveling is hitchhiking or jumping trains. I go begging on the street to get money, when I do that in swiss i earn so much money that i can afford my music gear., (Thanks Swiss people for paying my Renoise!) I dont have a netflix subscription because thats just the evil big man which wants to make us stupid by watching shit all day.

wow what a pride to be you ahah

@Renoised: Kool though you could have provided the link from Spartans spoof movie of a bearded Spartan soldier singing to ‘I’m a Barbie Girl’ inside a car in the middle of killing his enemies GTA style.

But hey don’t make this into another RAS style comment bin, alright? Otherwise this thread will get locked too.

i think we all have music to make.

So, sorry for my question, didnt mean to offend, im using renoise currently and i am enjoying, this topic ends now, at least for me.

Does any one want to sell a licence?

And dblue, would contacting you to handle the transfer also lead to a safe sell/buy? Is there any additional fee if so, or is it just the cost that the seller wants?

Thanks for answers!

Good luck asking here as we are all mostly die hard users. Kinda hard to let go of your Renoise license. I did transfer Redux as I hardly used it as im always in Renoise anyways. I would take a look in the KVRaudio buy/sell forums

Ok, tx.