Selling my license

(Awake) #1

I want to sell my license? is it possible?

• edit: i dont want to sell it anymore, i was just having a hard time figured things out, but now its all okay and im having a lot of fun in Renoise.
    Thanks to dblue for the responsive answer.

(fladd) #2

yes

(dblue) #3

I want to sell my license? is it possible?

Yes, it’s allowed, but please contact us to handle the transfer properly when you find a buyer.

(TheBellows) #4

I want to sell my licence too, starting bid at one million dollars. Anyone interested? :badteeth:

(GUEST:::El°HYM) #5

I also have a licence to kill, which me would like to sell.

Trying to become #pacifist soon & start some #yoga :ph34r:

(Zer0 Fly) #6

Please sell one license at price of two, one license for the customer, one for some socially deranged teenager living in a worn down suburb dreaming of becoming a top shot music producer with lots of gems and coke and whores but who will pull his hair swearing at renoise, downloading a cracked FL Studio or Ableton instead, selling his renoise license at price of two, one license for the customer, one for some socially deranged teenager living in a worn down suburb dreaming of becoming a top shot music producer with lots of gems and coke and whores but who will pull his hair swearing at renoise, downloading a cracked FL Studio or Ableton instead, selling his renoise license at price of two, one license for the customer, one for some socially deranged teenager living in a worn down suburb dreaming of becoming a top shot music producer with lots of gems and coke and whores but who will pull his hair swearing at renoise, downloading a cracked FL Studio or Ableton instead, selling his renoise license at price of two, hoaxing the customer and keeping all the money for himself.

(GUEST:::El°HYM) #7

Actually I am thinking of setting up a #GoFundMe to at least Buy one of those, right now…

(TheBellows) #8

I’m gonna sell my license in pieces, split zip it into thousands of packages, or shares if you like and put them out on the stock market. This way i can sit back and watch my investments grow. I’m gonna be super rich, i’m pretty shure this is how stock markets work.

(GUEST:::El°HYM) #9

Well not much to add here, this one might already Be Gone!..

…BUT :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

This is my 100. Posts in the most awesome forums on the Planet :drummer:

Next Stop:Guruh Motha Fakka is Levitating and Knows Everything About Renoise Member

:walkman: :walkman: :walkman:

(Awake) #10

So funny :slight_smile:
But actually im a grown up man who wins his own money, who have bought his own house and his own car.
And althoug i dont owe you anything i will tell you why i wanted to sell my license.
I wasnt getting it right on renoise and no i dont use fl studio instead, i have a bought tracktion and studio One license i dont crack stuff otherwise i would cracked renoise :slight_smile:
Now you can go play with your dolls
But actually im a grown up man who wins his own money, who have bought his own house and his own car.
And althoug i dont owe you anything i will tell you why i wanted to sell my license.
I wasnt getting it right on renoise and no i dont use fl studio instead, i have a bought tracktion and studio One license i dont crack stuff otherwise i would cracked renoise :slight_smile:

(encryptedmind) #11

I want to sell my licence too, starting bid at one million dollars. Anyone interested? :badteeth:

Not interested AT ALL, it’s like selling your soul or something…you are kidding right?right??

Now you can go play with your dollsSo funny :slight_smile:

I am a 5 year old baby who got Momma to pay for my house and diapers. I use Uber btw and I like to fly on vacations every year, so cars can’t fly…what to doo…I sell baby talk and make enough money to buy lots of music gear and software, and I have subscriptions for Netflix too…nothing cracked, really…also I am a very horny baby…mind you…I love Barbie dolls(physically too) which ones do you collect as a hobby?wanna exchange some…??

(assink) #12

I’m a squatting punk, my only way of traveling is hitchhiking or jumping trains. I go begging on the street to get money, when I do that in swiss i earn so much money that i can afford my music gear., (Thanks Swiss people for paying my Renoise!) I dont have a netflix subscription because thats just the evil big man which wants to make us stupid by watching shit all day.

(Awake) #13

wow what a pride to be you ahah

(encryptedmind) #14

@Renoised: Kool though you could have provided the link from Spartans spoof movie of a bearded Spartan soldier singing to ‘I’m a Barbie Girl’ inside a car in the middle of killing his enemies GTA style.

But hey don’t make this into another RAS style comment bin, alright? Otherwise this thread will get locked too.

(Awake) #15

i think we all have music to make.

So, sorry for my question, didnt mean to offend, im using renoise currently and i am enjoying, this topic ends now, at least for me.

(Shaun Wiseman) #16

Does any one want to sell a licence?

And dblue, would contacting you to handle the transfer also lead to a safe sell/buy? Is there any additional fee if so, or is it just the cost that the seller wants?

Thanks for answers!

(Rian Diasporah) #17

Good luck asking here as we are all mostly die hard users. Kinda hard to let go of your Renoise license. I did transfer Redux as I hardly used it as im always in Renoise anyways. I would take a look in the KVRaudio buy/sell forums

(Shaun Wiseman) #18

Ok, tx.