Sending Scene Changes To Ni Maschine Plugin

Ok, I have been banging my head against the desk for a few hours now, and I just cant figure out what I is I could possible be doing wrong.

I am trying to use Renoise as a host with NI Maschine. Everything is going fine except that I cannot figure out how to get it to accept program changes (which is how you change pattern scenes).

I know I am setting the command correctly, because if I route the track to a MIDI Out, I can watch my Korg M3 or MPC5000 happily change patterns. Its as if the VSTi is just not getting sent any program change info.

Is there something I need to do in the plugin to make it accept program changes from Renoise? Is there something I have to do in Renoise that I havnt?

This is an absolute disaster for me if I cant find some way to make this work.

Thank you in advance for your time.

And, of course, I find my solution immediately after I bitch about it online making an idiot of myself…

I found the check box to enable MIDI. Seems I was looking at the old Maschine manual all night and missed this.

I have had it too many times. :D Sometimes I am spending the whole day to get some thing to work, finally giving up and going to the forums to ask for help. And then… I realize the solution… Sometimes even before I can hit the “Post” button. :D

Don’t forget you can also use MIDI notes in the Renoise editor instead of Program Changes to sequence Maschine’s scenes.