Sennheiser Hd 650

i just received my HD 650 and plugged it in, god ! if i knew there was such a difference with my old but trusted HD 497 i would have switched a long time ago ! (yeh yeh i actually buyed it without listening at first :), i’ve been reading so many rave review about this headphone).

i hear so much more sounds, things i wasn’t able to hear before that with my old headphone… you’re not listening to music, you’re IN the music…

waaoooooh, as you probably have guess by now, i’m happy
:lol:

and, as you probably have already noticed, you were off topic :P

hehe

Totally agree. I got one of those too. And you always find them somewhere in most studios today. If you are lucky to actually A/B compare these headphones against other so called ‘top quality’ headphones, the HD 650 always seems to have that little extra detail in the sound.
Highly recommended.

Only 600$ in Denmark :rolleyes:
I think my HD 570 just prolonged its lifespan… hehe

i’m actually rediscovering all my music collection :)

and i’m rediscovering the inadequacy of my earnings, each time i read about those HD 650 … :lol: :) ;) <_<

consider it a long time investement ;).

headphones are definitely a long time investment - my present headphones (which i won’t name so that you wouldn’t laugh) are 8 yrs old now and i’ve just glued them again as it’s a long time before i’ll be able to get those hd 650 :(

hey, this is interesting:

5.1ch headphones.